The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

Double-page supporter
I just hope this doesn't turn out to be like those heroine who was also reincarnated and becomes the villainess.

Dex-chan lover
@LordoftheKeep It is. That's why many authors made Villainess as the MC in many of their works and thus why we saw many series about Villainess heroines trying to change their destiny.

Not only that, there are many works with Villainess MC that portrayed different Point of View about shoujo genre in general and how fucked up the heroine of shoujo protagonist could be.

it doesnt seem like she's going to end up with her brother. it's a shame shoujo authours are so scared of anything resembling incest.

@fewer "a shame" ?? also since when were shoujo authors scared of incest, the very fact that her whole ass brother is a potential love interest proves that they arent.

🙃The prince thinks he is starting to go down a bl route... but Cecil is a girl so that makes her an anti-trap? 🤔

Omfg I came here looking for a cute, silly story...why tf is this so fricking scary?!?!?!

@Rino,
That's not her bio brother. He was adopted into the family to take over since Cecilia is getting married. Still feels incesty since they grew up together as siblings but there is no blood between them

@Rino it is a shame. Japan always does this where they set up a character who has romantic feelings for their sibling but it's never actually taken seriously. Besides, as someone else mentioned they aren't blood related (not that it really matters to me as this is a fictional story taking place in a fictional world.)

First I was shipping her with Step Bro, but now.. Oscar my boi! You go get her! 😭👍✨

Users who are viewing this thread