The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

Double-page supporter
It seems like most Villainess manga tends to have MC's end game with the prince.

You're right, Oscar is the true pure maiden hahaha !!!
Thanks for the translations everyone, it's always a pleasure reading your scans, we honestly appreciate your hard work, thanks again for everything we love you~~!!!

That image of a person were really scary, looks like i have trouble for sleep too, its 1.20 AM here and i have to work lmao

I never understood those story. If you don't want a terrible death, just be a normal humain instead of the villain.

This is like Ouran mixed with Hana Kimi mixed with the villainess troupe 🤩

@controversial-me I'm assuming it's due to the fact that she never told her parents that she is cross-dressing as a guy when she goes to school. If I recall correctly she even had to get Gil's help to get a male uniform.

So , Cecil will end up with someone? I have no idea what this is , seems like she even made the heroine fall in love with her

I really like this. Cecilia/Cecil, is pretty much a standard female Otome manga protagonist (aka a bit clueless and lacking common sense, but at the same time also funny, sunny, and earnest). As a character she's not too original/complex, but the things that set this manga apart for me is two differences. The main one is obviously the whole crossdressing thing. Her plan is kind of abrupt and seems like more work than it's worth for a plan that hinges on hiding her gender completely. However, I enjoy it anyway because it puts the Cecilia in a unique position of being a "male" lead, which throws an unexpected and interesting wrench in the standard plot line that otome manga usually follow. The second thing I really appreciate is how Cecilia has low-key blabbed all her secrets to Gilbert. Almost every time with otome manga, the reincarnate either never tells anyone their secret or only tells it way late at the end. Since Cecilia already told Gilbert (mostly) everything, we get this confidant dynamic with the two where she has a trusted ally to support her, someone to react to her plans and ideas, as well as someone who can help restrain her from anything too crazy. Gilbert has been crazy reliable and cool so far, which for me makes him the low-key star of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread