The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

speculations
I wonder if leanne is actually cecilia's old fujoshi friend reincarnated? I can't say for certain, but it's just a hypothesis
thank you so much for your hard work and for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
It's not necessarily a bad idea originally, but the number of similar settings in this manga category is getting a little overdone.
"I get into a game world / rewind time as the villainess who dies in any route." (Then again, in the "rewind time" category, the MC typically only knows one ending yet.)
It's kind of fun to see how the MC tries to "break" the original scenario to survive, but I would like the authors to find other ways to put pressure on the MC than "all normal routes end in death".
It makes me wonder how many of those "otome games" have death flung around so lightly. Having someone die, not to mention in all endings, seems a little hardcore of a concept for dating games.
(Granted, I don't know this game genre at all, so I might wrong in thinking that it doesn't fit the concept.)

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteMageGoose
The MC spilling the beans early on is actually pretty common. Sometimes to a trusted ally (generally a childhood friend or servant), sometimes to the main capture target himself.
I can think of two cases where the "villainess" actually embraces her role - albeit cartoonishly so - and wants to have the main capture target (the prince) in on the scheme to cause her own downfall.

This needs an animated adaptation!!! I'd watch the SHIT out of it!!!

Then make an otome game out of it.

It's so obvious that it's that f*cktard Leanne I can't even ! Trust your instincts your FREAKING moron !!! Listen to Lucien's advice dang it !! He's a genius hhhh!!
(She probably wanted to watch some yaoi by the window lmao, what a creep!) Or it's someone else and they're just trying to make us suspect her....either way good luck with your lives !

@MinGenius I mean, it might not be. Though, it's only a hunch because the culprit is almost never the person that is looking at them when the MC turns around after feeling a gaze. Also, I don't think Leanne could pull off those superhuman any% speedrun Strats lol.

Group Leader
Damn I thought Gilbert was nice, but keeping the letters away from Cecillia? for years? that's not very nice

So I’m like 80% sure that Leanne is the FL’s friend from her past life or if not that a fujoshi in general who really ships Oskar with Cecil

waw gilbert hiding those letters is....genuinely horrible. if a dude ever did that to me, i'd kick his ass to the curb 😬

anyway, oscar was especially cute this chapter. so tsundere, i love it! i just wish these chapters were longer, they're so good but they always leave me wanting more 🤧

This is the best fandom
From isekai villainess , Crossdressing, romance roomate, BL wannabe and mistery
The PAKET LENGKAP 👍👍👍👍

After reading this and the light novel. I just want to say as long as this goes past the light novel it should turn out fine. however if it just adapts the light novel the ending will be lackluster.

This is my first time waiting for an update from this one, and just realised how short are the ch lol

I’m so suspicious of the girl and the other guy. Why were they lurking around Cecil and Oscar?

@jent318 Because they confess to loving boy love stories and that's why you see them hanging out alot. You'll see it on the next chap or so

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Mocken I double checked on this but it seems there's a second volume coming and the LN just finished on the first volume so I think the story is still ongoing. vol 1 was pretty dope. I do hope the manga goes further.

Users who are viewing this thread