The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

Group Leader
@GaikoTekina Not sure what confusion would happen, since both of our groups are probably fully aware we're both working on this after almost two months of consistent releases. But thanks for the advice!

Dex-chan lover
Isekai shounen standard : Become RPG / MMORPG hero with OP power, stat, and skill. Either hailed as hero or betrayed as trash.

Isekai shoujo standard : Become villainess character of otome VN game and have to survive her demise plot, instead she gets the harem

Genuine question, can someone explain why
they still have to do the whole bracelet giving thing when (as far as they know) she's the only candidate? Like, even if only one person gives that bracelet, that's one bracelet more than nothing? Is it really necessary to win the knights over? They don't have any other candidate to give it to because our MC hasn't been revealed yet.

@yannickq I think her
action prevented the MC from coming forward, so none of them know who the candidates are. It doesn't really make sense why they didn't just do a physical examination, or why they haven't noticed the enormous symbol on her hand.

If I had to guess, I would say it's a tradition where they have a set 1 year time period for the interactions to take place, during which more candidates can make themselves known. AKA trust in the relics/rites that things will work out if they follow precedent.

....Was I the only one reacting like 🤨...😐...😨 after this last chapter...I mean, with the depiction of the kids' death from being burned while still alive?
I thought it was unexpectedly dark and graphic for this genre and this sort of story....is it just me? ---Its just me, huh?

Man, I thought Truck-kun, Car-chan, and Water-san were all crappy ways to croak for the sake of reincarnation with OP skills, but at least they do their work quickly (and nobody sees the details of the horrible, gory death).

-- Today I learned Fire-dono is merciless and not to be trifled with.

I have a theory
what if both the friends reincarnated in the same game but at different timelines. The FL was reincarnated as the antagonist of the game and her friend as the protagonist, this could explain the boy love novel page

Im still lost. So are the knights suppose to give the bracelet to the shrine maiden ? Does that mean shes already a shrine maiden because her brother gave his treasure to her?..

@Prominis ah that makes sense... they never
mentioned the existence of other candidates apart from the two of them, but something so important should have more than two candidates, right?

Also, I guess it's a way of showing everyone that they're worthy of it?that they can win over all of the knights, not just one or two.

thank you so much for the translations! i really enjoyed the manga, i read the novel but it wasnt enough for me, so when i heard there was a manga being translated i was so happy <3

@Melekalon1 she is a shrine maiden candidate, she just got one bracelet "favor" from her brother. Whoever has more "favor" will be the Shrine maiden.

Users who are viewing this thread