The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

dont mind me, just heading off to bingeread the read of the translated light novel chapters to fill the empty void this has given me...

Imagine how much better mangas like this would be if the MC wasn't a absolute mouth breathing moron

The FL is pure fun, art style is refreshing and suites the story quite well. Light-hearted and enjoyable

Though I don't support any stepbrother MLs, as it feels like borderline incest for me, it's ok for now.

I enjoyed a lot of the story, but I need to drop it. I'm tired of stupid main characters, and this MC is really just too stupid for me.

Can't read this anymore 😔😔😔... I'm not usually one for stepsibling romance, but Gil IMO is a much more interesting character with a stronger backstory, clearer motives, and actual detrimental FAULTS that make him seem human???? And yet we got dry ass prince dude as our main lead???

i truly hate the step brother trope, it really needs to die out i don't get out ppl don't consider it incest when they've literally been raise together since infancy

I DO really hope gil is the ML tho
Or atleast give us the same weight of reason(?) Why should we consider the crown rince as our ML
Also cecilia u dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread