The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

My God what a way for it to go i didn't see that happening at all and all i can hope for now is that bitch's execution

Double-page supporter
Putting my comment in a spoiler since heck, it might be one even if it is a guess.
Perhaps Akari is also reincarnated and it's one of those situations where there's a time difference in their deaths (so it would be that our Heroine died before the release of the game and Akari after the release) but arrived in the same 'story'.

Contributor
Hm, so the heroine probably reincarnated later yet earlier than our protagonist? It's kind of annoying that she's getting in the way of the Villainess Couple, but if she's played both games and she has had more experience with the old villainess, it makes sense that she'd be concerned about the timeline. We do have to remember that she probably thinks our protagonist is the old villainess, since she only died a day before

That is assuming that Heroine was reincarnated earlier and chose to go down the Prince route though. Maybe she was also only reincarnated the day before. In that case, she'd probably be even more confused about what's going on. Maybe she wanted to be on the Aqua route. She probably wanted to be on the Aqua route

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing that Tiararose was supposed to be the heroine of the second game and it basically takes place after her condemnation with Prince Hartknight being the like true route essentially. It would explain why her memories show so much more backstory and provide better light for the villainous rival that isn't just "how dare you steal my man BITCH". Would totally play this game if it was IRL lol

Akari is also probably another reincarnated person whose basically just salty that she didn't get her harem ending.

Yikes... The "heroine is also a reincarnator and a terrible person" trope...

That moment when she jumped in was super cringey...

Dex-chan lover
tfw reverse harem ending failed
welcome to real life, bitch
c17d-ecfc-4eeb-bc15-984b233b9250

I was thinking, wouldn't it be kinda funny to read a "stallion isekai" type, except where the hero can't get the harem? Like, he tries the routes like he expects, but the women are real instead of stereotypes and don't react the way they did in the game? Like, a comedy of errors type. Or he's attracting the rival guys instead, and he's straight.

I can't think of a setup for a harem where the MC then fails to achieve it - it'd be kinda trope deconstruction-y.

Dex-chan lover
am... ah well...
what made me more curious is the plot of the second game.... seems interesting.

by the information i got for the last 3 chapter.. the villaines probably tiara yet again.... or tiara was heroine but because she get exile, she change name.. either way, i'm really curious..

Supporter
@The_DCG Now that would be fun to read XD. When someone writes a novel with that plot, make sure you claim idea fees :p

Aggregator gang
@KuroInfinity Yeah I am not really a fan of this trope but whatever I guess...

Our heroine doesn't know about what happened in the second game but Akari clearly does which makes her really annoyed at the prince proposing to the supposed villainess

If u really wanna know Askun
here is the answer
No and no, protag of the second game is new girl.
If I remember correctly Tiarose not supposed to be in Neighboring Kingdom if we goin by the orginal game plot
Tiarose just going ham, and does not follow the script.

Users who are viewing this thread