The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
It's been a while since I read the novel, but can anyone confirm
that Hartknight has a younger brother who was made heir? I think he did. I remember that the king had take away Hartknight's crown prince status because he insulted Aquasteed and he didn't want relations between the countries to sour. IIRC Akari has some kind of protagonist holy power and that was literally the only reason the king forces Hartknight to stay engaged to her after she goes crazy.

Group Leader
OMG I'm so happy to see this series back! This was the first one I read that got me interested in reincarnation/transmigration romances. >v< So happy!!

Also: GOOD RIDDANCE THOT.

Dex-chan lover
All I can think of is the underwater horse in bloodstained ritual of the night that I farmed for hours for gold dust...... FUCK YOU AQUA HORSE DROP THE STUPID MACE ALREADY.

Dex-chan lover
@mitsuki48

Most kings wouldn't disinherit the crown prince if there aren't any other suitable princes.
That's... not really beneficial to the nation.
Though otome games tend to have between 1 and ... let's say 3 princes at most. If it's one, they tend to be spoiled beyond imagination.

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 I think you misunderstand the premise of this manga. Akari is the "MC" and Tiara is the "Villainess", furthermore both are reincarnated.
Akari thinks that Tiara is as evil as she was in the game.

Contributor
@Robbini Yup, and one knight, one priest, and one prime minister's son... I thought the max prince as targets is usually 2, with one cool (black/dark blue hair) and one hot (blonde)? Do you know which game have 3 prince targets?

Fed-Kun's army
Prince Aquasteed is a prince that is overly romantic in the right places, and Lady Tiarrose is so much fun to tease with her adorable reactions; I'm gonna have sooo much fun reading their romance illustrated now, hahaha. ( ⊙᎑⊙ )

Btw, there's a second prince in Prince Leonhart's kingdom. So, someone will still be able to become king, though he is too young.

Supporter
Well the prince sure sobers up and recovers from the "otome MC" fast lol

Fed-Kun's army
wow i am so glad the prince lost his position, he definitely does not deserve to become king after the scene he pulled. at the very least, he demonstrated he's easy to manipulate. it's very refreshing that he realized the error of his ways so quickly though, usually the idiot ex-fiances never actually do or it takes a million chapters and a mountain of evidence (though since the matter was investigated, they probably did have the mountain of evidence anyway.) i hope tiara gets to be happy with aqua, and i'm glad i was able to get over the awful names easily enough lmao!!! but man that heroine suuuuuuucks i hate her (why are they almost always evil lol)

It's nice to see that the prince quickly learned the error of his ways. Also the king's decision of removing him from being the heir is a great punishment.

Now the real villain is Akari, since she's also an isekai'ed character who knows what vile things she can come up with...

Dex-chan lover
In the middle ages, the punishment for adultery could easily have been execution. Granted, they were not married yet, but considered how rude Akari was in towards the foreign crown prince in front of so many witnesses, I'd vote for Akari to be permanently confined or banishment. Banishment is probably better as permanent confinement will mean she will need to be clothed, fed and guarded with the kingdom's money.

Game ML realizes he'd being delusioned, Game FL appears to be the real villain and possibly isekai'd as well, Story MC and Story ML getting development all in one volume? Daaaaaaaaamn.

Dex-chan lover
@mitsuki48
I've read the WN version quite far already
Yes, hartknight does have a younger brother but is really too young to take the kings place so the king still remain in power. Akari does have her holy power activated but her first goal with that power was to injure Tiararose, plan backfired and she was imprisoned in a special tower. Afaik Akari repent and evevtually support Tiara and Aqua marriage and give Tiara hint on the next game MC and target

Dex-chan lover
well since hartknight wont be the king anymore will Akari leave him lol

Users who are viewing this thread