The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
The manga will soon finish covering source LN Vol 1.

Currently the manga should be adapting LN Vol 2. Vol 9 is coming out this March 15. https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/321911000801/

Plus the author is working on the 10th original webnovel arc (which will likely be published as a future Vol 10).

@Shamz @Kuraichi
Don't worry, Akari will learn her lesson. She'll later become best friends with Tiararose and support her relationship with Aqua.

Group Leader
@Shamz
In regards to Akari,
after she accepts the consequences of her actions by being isolated in a tour for attempted murder, she pretty much turns over a new leaf and actually slowly builds a genuine relationship with Hartknight. In addition to that, she becomes a good ally of Tiara and warns her of her real rival. Let's just say that Tiara has a LOOOONG road ahead of her, the first hurdle being the main heroine of the sequel game that Aqua was featured in. And then even after getting through that, the poor girl can't catch a break. That being said, I don't remember the sequel heroine being a brat like Akari is here, but that makes her all the more of a threat because she's not necessarily a bad person.

I swear if the next rival is also a reincarnated player I’ll seriously loose it. Let my Tiara alone 😡😭

@sakuchu

Next rival is Aquates childhood friend who has spirit power while our FMC will gain trust from spirit king and spirit king wanna snatch FMC from aquates , because her power is match with spirit king
but in mid arc 2 FMC will got amnesia where her memorry got reverse when she was in school

Dex-chan lover
@katashu I was so dissatisfied when I reached that point that I stopped reading. Why otomekai authors ruin their own characters like that?

Dex-chan lover
My guess the Manga will only cover the first part and will not cover the Marine forest arc. IMO the later chapter is still fun but also unnecessary complicated with its story
The later chapter will focus Tiara life on Marine forest with story centering Aqua's childhood friend and also the sequel FMC if not mistaken (But she is not a reincarnator). Then Tiara got blessed by some spirit etc etc and spirit king want her instead and then later found out the game have a third sequel and she lost memory etc etc. The story gets bit more complex later on which for me kinda make it boring, but there is some chapter that is still fun to read so I say its not all bad

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta: Some cliche are cliche because they're that common/easy to fall into.

That said, in term of otome game world stories, I've read two (in Japanese :v) that was made to kinda satire it up
The first feature a demon that at one point made contract with the villainess of the game when the latter was very young and wanted a friend.
Then later on the demon was informed that first contract has yet to be fulfilled and is preventing her power from growing.
So through the power of her boss, she got sent back in time to revive in her old body, which then get isekai'd and meet said villainess.

The otome game in this one is an MMO where players try to trigger events and 'win' by getting their happy endings (like marrying the prince for the obvious one)

Except that game was made by the 'goddess' of this world, who then isekai the people who did well in the game to tempt them to recreate that scenario to make the country prosper.

Obviously the demon don't give a fuck and anyone daring to harm her ojou-sama get murdered.
(Someone is translating this "Miss Demon Maid")

The other one, same author, have the MC meet not-God after dying to save the new 'savior of mankind' (said not-God is the previous one)
She asked to be sent to the world of her game,but he explained that those worlds aren't really game-world per se, but rather someone has a dream of those world and make a game based on it.
She still want to go, and he send her off.

But the next thing she know, she woke up as a villainess of an otome game, which turn out to be the same world as the MMO.
So she decided to gain power so she can fight against her fate.
While also realizing the characters in the game are all kinda fucked up.
Like the heroine isn't the sparkly eyed innocent girl as portrayed, but a psychopathic miser that somehow has the brain that only interpret things in her favor.

Dex-chan lover
Get lost you bitch! Tiara got rid of one pain in the ass girl, still left another one, the childhood friend...

Has MC actually uh... done anything in this story? It just seems like stuff happens to her and other characters do something about it as she inner monologues endlessly.

Now she will lose the current Prince she had for attempting murder and defaming the king

Fed-Kun's army
tbh this manga would've been a thousand times better if the MC did something about her situation besides worrying '-'

Dex-chan lover
img_4666.png

Double-page supporter
Hopefully they will execute Akari soon.
Annoying as fuck whenever her type shows up in these manga.

Users who are viewing this thread