The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Oh shit, Keith is hooooooooooooooot!!!

But really, I am more reading to pass the time, because jealousy for the sake of jealousy is so boring ×<×

As cute as the last part is, their names are just so cringe 😂😂

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, of all the silly long ridiculous names we've seen so far, we have the astounding, the bedazzling, the most extravagant fairy king~ Keith, truly a silly name indeed.

Dex-chan lover
And so introduces the character that made me drop the novel.

Thanls for the update. Honestly, the series keeps giving me unwanted/unnecessary anxiety and worries given Tiara's worries (her worries ARE justifiable despite what I've read from comments). Sure, Aqua IS infinitely better than her ex fiancee but unless I'm wrong, its barely been a year, or even just a few months since the first game ending. Sure, I'm disappointed she lost her spark from earliest chapters (but I can give it an excuse that she WAS at least prepared for it and didn't have much feelings for ex, I honestly keep forgetting WHEN she reincarnated. Then, there's this chapter where her insecurities get bigger (although, I have to agree her reactions make her act as a stereotypical teenager, I mean, physically, I think she is one? Maybe I'm wrong?) for a semi justified reason, thankfully for the guard for semi saving the situation

Then there's the spirit king and the dreaded upcoming arc/plot point. Oh well, at least the guy is REALLY hot. I mean, I expected long hair graceful elven looks, not overbearing bad boy. So, it WAS a surprise for me who only reads spoilers (and at least the last chapter).

Wait why doesn’t everyone like the fairy king from the novel? Do Tia and him actually get involved or?

I was actually thinking of dropping this series before this chapter, but suddenly it got fun again... I love asshat characters like Keith, I want him to play with the couple and make them face serious problems, if I read anymore omg-he-may-fall-for-another-even-though-he-showers-me-with-affection-every-five-seconds, I'll definetly drop this, heroine trauma or not. But for Keith, I'll stick around a bit more xD

Dex-chan lover
Omg her dress has pockets

also wouldn't it be funny if the prince had some sort of secret possessive yandere side in this game, then she wouldn't have to worry about him not loving her, because he'd be crazy for her

Dex-chan lover
okay did the fairy king do that deliberately or was it all whimsy?

At least finally there’s someone Tiara can drop the formalities and tell her troubled mind to.

Users who are viewing this thread