The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Ugh... I hate the situation the prince is in, looking at the raws he was practically neglecting her but now that there is a reason THIS IDIOT SHOULD TALK TO HIS FIANCE

I love all the chibi version drawn in the chapters. Finn is best girl (thinking of putting hot sauce in, haha 😆). Aquasteed is going to get himself in big trouble one of these days. If he doesn't tell Tira what is going on soon, the Fairy king going to steal her.

Group Leader
So she gets jealous when she sees aqua man being chummy with another girl but here she is with the fairy king

God such terrible protagonists. #akididnothingwrong

People who are blaming/insulting the prince are annoying z.z

Power Uploader
Aqua is stupid. If he explained things to Tiara, *maybe* she'd understand...

As for the Fairy King, he's just looking for mischief, because it's in the nature of the fay people.

Supporter
I don't have anything against the Prince, for now the relation with the Water girl are friendly and professionals, without any strange situations (Seem like she like him, but nothing apparent for now... I pray there isn't any stupid "Marry her or the sea will be unusable because of her mood" situation...)

The FL insecurities are a little tiring, she's always gloomy when she thing "Maybe", "What if", "Eventually", "It's possible"... She never stop -_-'
Be strong girl! Love your man, cuddle a little with him, and just be happy! <3

That doesnt mean you hesitate...
Akshara would understand as well, whether she thinks it's bias or not
Would she really get that upset of him not choosing her cake. The fact that he took time to think to answer makes it worse than giving a straightforward one

And what of your fiance whom you dearly love being hurt having her feelings influence the forest 🙄

why would aishara get upset.... its not like hes gonna be like yo bitch that cake was rancid........

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he have given a diplomatic answer like "each has it's own merit, it would be unfair to choose" or some shit like that? He's a prince, shouldn't he be a smooth talker, as he showed previously?! Why did he freeze up like that? Man, everyone is getting on my nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread