The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Whoa this isn't the final happy ending chapter, whaaaaaat?! ∑ヾ( ̄0 ̄;ノ )

God damn, man. Let a happy end be a happy end. Well, I suppose that its kind of a good thing that this manga would continue at least for a little longer.

Knowing where she/he is, I guess the villain/villainess is going to be the fairy king of the sea? Iirc, a character had said something about if the supposed heroine (not our FMC) is sad, then the sea won't grant the kingdom its treasures... and this kingdom is reliant on the sea... oh fuck no.

Aggregator gang
Holyshit I thought that will be the ending, co'z I'll accept it if it's like that. But no. Every time an arc is finish, another one will start. And hell every manga that will start an another arc starts like this.

I cut the last page from my memory, unmarked this from my archives, yup. Now it's a happy ending. Thank you good bye.

Dex-chan lover
Its okay, a good amount of good and strong trees can even held off a tsunami 😉

Dex-chan lover
Happy end? Last page didn't happen, right? It was just a fever dream, right? There's no need for a Fairy Queen of the sea fairies (?) to meddle with our happy couple.

I thought this is the end, and to just wait some extra afterending chapter when that last page shatter my dream

So I kinda hate Aishira?
Like if you are going to cry about not getting with groom, do it outside and be quiet about it. Like I have cried multiple times in public for very good reasons since I was a child and I have the common curtesy not ruin events for other people by my crying. Like seriously why are you wearing a ribbon that matches the groom? The first time could have been done unknowingly but if you really like someone, and you can’t get them out of your head then doing that shit more than once is not a mistake. You did that shit on purpose which is shitty because you ACTIVELY KNOW HIS FIANCÉE and are presumably on okay terms with her. Why are you being so extra? I know we are meant to like her and see her as some poor naïve girl but she’s the type of girl you would see getting taken down in Cheating Men Should Die. She’s young but there is a limit to what you can call naïveté and what is just plain self-centered. She got dressed and went over there knowing it was going to be a wedding. If it was getting to be too much she could have just left. It would look bad but it would be nicer than sitting there and crying. Like you might as well get up and say you object at that point. You aren’t smiling or saying how happy you are. You are just looking sad and crying so it’s clear that you are upset. Also alternative; don’t come. If it’s going to be that hard for you, send a representative and stay home. Like what would Aishira done if she did stop a probably multi-billion dollar wedding that’s been planned for months if not years to say she does like the groom actually? Do you know what an insult that would be to everyone there? Yes, your feelings that you couldn’t decide on until just now are suddenly more important than anyone else’s. And to still say that you have feelings for him “but that is in the past” when that’s clearly a lie because you were just boo-hoo crying over him a few seconds ago. This is not your day! You are not important here! Just smile and say that you are happy for them and you wish them the best and leave it at that. God forbid if Aqua had felt the same, do you know how horrible that would be? You take a poor girl from her family and country to have her learn all these things about how to be your wife and get her acclimated to your home and country only to toss her aside at your wedding as you are about to get married in front of all of your closest family and friends for some younger girls who just now is saying she likes him even though before she said no. That’s just too cruel. Nothing excuses this kind of behavior. She was was taught proper etiquette and how deal with social situations. She a fucking noble.
TLBR: Don’t try to get with people who are already clearly in relationships and crying is best done in a bathroom not at a wedding.

I mentally just told the water queen appearing at the end to f*ck off xD
She better not mess the ship

I dont really get the hate for Aishira, she literally didn't even know what her feelings meant until she started crying at the wedding? It's explained pretty clearly to me.
I get the need to extend the story but also I really don't like that the story is being extended for drama, this would have honestly made a perfectly fine ending.

Akari really shows up this time. Good job. And as much as I like this manga, honestly, it's time to stop. Don't drag it out

Users who are viewing this thread