The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

He should Have looked at her with his puppy dog eyes then he might have stand a chance 😂

Thank you so much for the chapter

This leader/elder is a bit weird. I mean I love that he isn't an enemy and he is cute and all. But he is way too understanding of these guys that murdered his kin and it's not like he isn't strong enough to fight back... it's like they didn't kill his kind and just did some small inconvenient thing

Opp the wyvern almost let it slip. I’m also here hoping she gets a friend wyvern. Those puppy dog eyes.

That wyvern leader is a good king. He knows its a powerful demon that can wipe the floor with anything he wanted- and he STILL came to talk it out. He fixxed the problem by showing a little neck and saved the lives he could. What a good dude.

Poor Harry, I guess you'll have to end up seducing her after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmmm? Ah, don't mind me, I'm just here, eating pop-corn, watching 🤭

So much respect for someone being underage! Rarely do I see it in comics. Gotta love it. Well see if they ever get to the point where consent is involved but I would totally be fine with an ace romance.

Also love the giant wyvern puppy dog eyes. So cute.

Double-page supporter
I love that everyone's like "nope, she's too young to sleep with." I wish i saw more of that... I want a time skip so they can get together when she's at a more appropriate age.

Fed-Kun's army
sometimes you just gotta push aside a kickass demon for a sickass dragon and think that that would make just about anybody happy

Harry should had used the puppy eyes like the wyvern did lol. Also dang, I think I jinx it from the last chapter where the guard and prince is going to stay longer because there's presumably a bigger threat

Dex-chan lover
ib4 the wyverns become "vassals" to MC. I wonder how the demon will satisfy his urges now. Maybe sparring with wyverns will be enough? I don't think the "adult" method of satisfying his urges is going to happen just yet

Users who are viewing this thread