The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Ah damn now I remember the time I translated Edgar Allan Poe's Tell-Tale Heart into Filipino... Fuck overly specific and or cryptic translations that don't carry over as well to another language

I think the reason the FL thinks of herself as a villain is because of the whole 1st timeline fiasco. She isn’t looking at what she’s doing now as heroic, I think she sees it as just being good so there’s a better outcome for her and the kingdom. Which at the end of the day is a heroic thing to do, but she’s using/going to use similar tactics to put the duke in the throne as opposed to Lawrence. She researched that the butler family is in trouble and “schemed” a way for them to be loyal to her when she gets power. I think she’s just hung up on getting to end goals and not considering that giving them a job is a good thing. She might see it similar to an amoral chess move.

I might be spouting bs idk, it’s just my poorly worded take.

Thanks for the update!!
Lawrence is gonna lose his shit when he realizes Tia has Evron wrapped around her finger

@Dudelmex

If you read the latest raw chapters, she is also self-loathed. Most of her plan was involving herself getting beaten by people or get hurt.

From what I know, she is also trying to do all things by her own and the Main Guy doesn't like it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait aksksnsmsjsk i didn't know nonsense was the correct word...
Akaksksksnsk me and my broken engrish ep. 99999

Maybe our ML is truly interested in Tia... it looks like his smile is genuine. It doesn't look only a pretend

Also i noticed the nonesense typing before and it bothered me a bit but not enough for me to mention it. I thought i could just let it slide, it's just a small mistake after all

I told you I noticed it earlier but was too polite to point it out. Had to build my frustration up to point it out.
*sigh << the reluctant sigh of someone who suspects they won't believe her but too tired to argue further

Anyway, how can Grand Duke Evron be so charming?!

@Dudelmex I would say you're on the right track. Her view of herself is definitely heavily linked to her first time around. I also think she has a lot of guilt tied to how things played out so she believes she doesn't deserve to be thought of positively. She still sees herself as that person who committed so much evil. In her mind, she's only working to correct wrongs and ensure that this time around it's respectable and decent people that win. It's sort of a penance as opposed to heroic mentality.

Bro that ending note from the translators really got me 😂
I appreciate all the hard work you guys do!! Thank you!!

Also, I am excited to see this gal blossom and begin to love herself.
She carries a heavy burden, but I hope healing will come soon for her.

@Xevin I haven’t read the raws, but from what you said,
is the Duke a time traveller too or something cause he fucking read her like a book that one carriage ride lmao.

@Aeriandra Penance. That was the word I was looking for.

Excited to see the influence the Duke has on her future plans, hopefully he stops her before going too far with hurting herself. Also if/when he learns about her being from the future.

Users who are viewing this thread