The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@Pach It's paranoia, if she can scheme so flawlessly to make him to be the king, theoretically she could also do the opposite of it by dethroning him later if she's still alive. He's simply getting rid of his only weakness of that timeline.

Zmk

I kept feeling sorry for the mother that I had to remind myself what Tia went through. She definitely loves her mother (and probably feels sorry for her because of the very intense mood swings). But she knows well enough what will happen if she quietly accepts it.

Her mum needs psychological help too...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the deal is with the empress.

guess we got solid confirmation her brother seen his mum having a second child as getting in the way of his legitimacy, tho at the same time it's unlikely she'd have been able to hold onto the title and properties without having a child with the dude even if it was only to elevate her standing so her son could be Prince.

Also with a potential redemption arc for Lawrence, I don't think that's possible.
We've already seen him ignore his sister, his mother, ignore serious abuse, knowingly treat his baby sister as a tool and like a minion, at every opportunity he's only cared when things would go well for him. Plus what he did in the first life, he'd have to do a hell of a lot of soul searching and good things to ever come anywhere near redeeming himself.

this could be kinda dumb but i dont want Lawrence to die bc he's just too cute... ┃(・ω┃

Her mom has a mental illness. It’s a shame that in those times they weren’t recognized or treated

Double-page supporter
More fluffy moments and scheming in store. Wohooo. Can't wait for the next chapters.

Thanks again for the translations

I guess this series is getting attention from official sites now. Well the author deserves, it is a great story, but if we get an official English I hope it'll be tappy.

Anyway, Tia is adorable around Cedric. She is still so unused to some genuinely being kind to her.
I do feel some pity for the mom, she could be suffering under some mental disorder or not and she is just genuinely shitty person. Who knows but the author.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the mother would be a better person with medication, but why is she able to treat her son nicely yet beat the daughter. She has some control apparently but only when it comes to the son.
Also that crown dis 😂

Not gonna lie those possessive and violent mothers hit my PTSD and scare me more than anything else...

@Pach IIRC Tia said it herself that it was to tie up loose ends. She manufactured schemes for him to end up in king and is the only person who knows the entire truth, making her the next most dangerous person to his position of power. That’s why he cut her tongue and limbs so she wouldn’t be able to express things fluently.

@gum_rummy The phrase “don’t stick your dick in crazy,” comes up in my head whenever I see the mom, but god damn she’s hot as hell.

So I'm guessing end game is to use that jewelry to help Cedric gain enough favor with the empress so he gets adopted and becomes King. If the empress legitimizes Cedric and Lawerance loses enough favor with the emperor he can become King with no one ending up dead this time.

Users who are viewing this thread