The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the notes at the bott because really, politics is both the most interesting and confusing part of the story.

Also, who are the Fescher family? Do we know any members?

Thanks for the translation. As for the Discord deal, I'll have to decline. I'm picky with which server I join and only join servers that I have discussions with. Joining a server just to keep track of a manga/manhwa isn't worth it. There's no point in social media if you're not social on it.

people are such selfish babies. "the artist/writer put work into making this comic, the translation team put work into translating this comic and hosting it on their website for free out of respect to the artist who probably needs revenue to pay their bills to live, but I won't make the effort to join the discord and then mute it or something to not have annoying notifs, because it's too much time and effort :(" ok then. tho also disclaimer if you can't access stuff due to your country blocking it, this isn't @ you. sorry to hear that

anyways thanks for the translation and the explanation!! tht helped me understand it a bit more. I look forward to your future releases

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the update and I understand your decision.

Love the nonsense conner. I was a bit confused about Fester family part and it exained everything

And congrats to the author!!!

Dex-chan lover
I support your decision especially on continuing the series on your own website to minimize ripping by aggregators.

Aggregator gang
I still don't understand the meaning of the statue and why the empress has to hide it.

Everyone seems to want people to sign up for their discord server.

Even Funimation shut down their forums and told people to go to discord.

Last time I tried discord I hated it more than Facebook

Group Leader
@vangoz the statue represents the Fescher family. She had to hide it because the family no longer has any descendants.

Thank you so much for this chapter! The politics explanation was so helpful lol 🤓 love it how Tia stays making moves ⚡

hey i was wondering, who is the MC's father? i was thinking it was the rozan marquis because she was the heir to the title, and she received it as soon as she was of age. that makes me think that miriala was something of a prostitute who seduced her way into the rozan family and then proceeded to kill all direct heirs and the marquis just to make her child the heir, but since she has no claim to the title, would have to give that title away once the child with an actual claim to the title would be of age.

though it may just be i missed some details and i'm completely wrong on this.

@fabiaville: As you already seen in the manhwa, Lawrence said to his mother, when she try to oppose Tia engagement to Cedric, she is endangering him greatly for the SECOND time. And when she got pregnant with Tia then give birth and raise her, she endanger him the FIRST time.
So it's very simple, the emperor marry Miraila to Rozan to make her a noble, he must have make sure Rozan do not touch her, yet she got pregnant by someone else in the Rozan house.
In the novel, Rozan head at that time was already bed-ridden and dying. Miraila got "careless" with some handsome grandson of the old man, because of the shame, Rozan direct daughter at time claim that Tia is her sister, to cover up the truth that a grandson of Rozan knock up his grandma-in-name, still that poor man die to anger. Miraila kill all the Rozan family in the funeral of old man Rozan to remove the true father of Tia. Only after that King Gregor accept Miraila back into his arm.

@Scrabbleman The Fescher's were the family whose viscountess was a good friend and supporter of the Empress's and was also the original owner of Saint Olga's Heart. She committed suicide/was basically forced to after the Emperor proceeded to purge all the Empress' supporters (using the deaths of their children as the justification). The Empress giving Tia and Cedric Saint Olga's heart mean's she's basically designating them the custodians of the Viscounty since the Empress' friend had no heirs after the Emperor's purge.

bcf.png

Users who are viewing this thread