The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

- Long opening chapter
- Isn't trashy
- Isn't isekai (right??)
- Isn't trashy isekai
- Good laughs

Followed

Group Leader
>tfw going to jail
olfnw4c.png

Aggregator gang
Oh hell no she doesn't get enough sun the place is dusty af and how is she gonna deal with her monthly period mess.....

Contributor
Remind me a bit of the slepping princess manga.

A high class girl who do whatever she want in her prison cell.

Also, lol at the guard who read novels.

Dex-chan lover
LOL; the duke's family already gave up on their son George XDD And how blinded must the brother be, to try and anger his psycho sister XDDD?

But gosh, this is really funny XD

wow this series got manga ? cant wait to see how twisted rachel is ~
she and her dark organization vs fool prince xD

Supporter
If someone else wants to read ahead, this manga chapter ends at ch. 14 of the novel (although it skips several chapters)

Dex-chan lover
That... that was quite a lot of the novel chapters into one actual manga chapter, skipping some details, but the way it kept the whole thing running doesn't take away much from it.

Dex-chan lover
I feel very blessed to have read this first chapter after greatly enjoying the Web novel up to their recent chapters .

Thanks for your hard work scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
This is beautiful and I enjoyed every second of it. I would be absolutely terrified to deal with her and that makes me love her all the more. That being said, anyone see the illustration for the next part?

980i17d.png

fffffffukin amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Was this Mary Sue written by a teenage girl? Because it sure feels so.

Fed-Kun's army
@Qelix It isn't the most defensible position, but high nobility isn't powerless in most monarchies. Imprisoning one for something like bullying charges as already going rather far but risking grievously injuring her or killing her when you send in archers is maybe a step to far even for idiot prince. Though I guess he wanted to try the spear thing...

(Though if he did it would probably turn out she already had people placed in the palace and the archers find themselves with daggers to their throats, followed by a coup where she becomes the new rule. )

I fucking love this-- it's so cute! Not very realistic but I'm a simple woman. It made me laugh a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread