The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I just tried looking at the tl's record, 4 mangas that havent gotten past ch 1, 2 hasnt gotten past ch 2, 3 hasnt gotten past ch5, and 2 that actually got very far.
Makes me wonder if they have a bad habit of making 'teasers' (translations of first few chaps to spur others to pick up a series).

On the other hand, this is one of the few mangas that seem to have a proper chapter length. Not just a fistful of pages, not just two dozen, but actually upwards to 50. So I guess they essentially translated 5 chapters worth for the norm, or 25 chapters worth if compared to those series mangaka releases in parts.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez the limited time only makes the fact that you already tl'd 50 pages more of an impact, so not sure how you are trying to downplay the achievement here.

Group Leader
@feha
Sorry about that, I misread. For some reason, I thought you actually said that we smashed five chapters together and released.

I can't talk for a lot of the HaruParty releases because I'm not involved with many of them, but series like Not a Villainess and Dragon Fiancee are caught up with the raws, which explains the lack of chapters, and Marielle is being actively worked on (by me) and we only released c1 9 days ago. Villainess x Commoner has some really long chapters, which explains the delay in release.

Just to reassure you that Haru Party is actually quite speedy, relatively speaking. And this chapter is definitely not a spoiler, it's my baby and I'll try to be just as speedy for the next chapter (unless it's another 7,000 words, in which case maybe I'll have to prioritize my mental wellbeing).

Group Leader
@feha That's because most of our projects are caught up to current is why, we only have a couple series we're working on that even have published volumes out, the rest haven't been serialized long enough to be published in book form yet. I have raw links on all our projects so you can always check for yourself how caught up we are, or even check out our handy dandy project progress chart to see where we are on all our series, and which are fully or mostly caught up https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J5Y84iSQDBe1q3ywjahJ48NBU9WcEwRqaK8UBNa3DLY/edit?usp=sharing

she's literally the 1st one that choose to improve the cell's security instead of trying to escape o_O

It's a shame they didn't include the painting and trumpet chapter. It should have been before the duck part.

Double-page supporter
no one:
Rachel : im bout to end this country whole carier
this shit good and im super interesting because MC super inteligent while prince super dumb(just like the other story huh)
what i like even more she's phycho even her family scare of her lmao she must hold a lot influence for sure
prince sure have a lot of free time to be a clown for her huh?
RIP DUCK RIP ENRIQUE

OH MY :3 I love this plotline and even in 'ONE' chapter a lot on of stuff happened and it has a lot of pages <3, looking forward even if chapters get shorter

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, Rachel is the most beautiful, alluring, interesting heroine so far.
The psychopath element just made her more attractive!

I actually feel bad for the uncle who had to watch the duck get speared in front of him...

This is good, the father and mother reactions are pure gold poor fools they don't know what's coming lol also rather that choosing the heroine Rachel is way hot and that dangerous personality makes it hotter.

I’m not going to lie... if this ends up as just another “main character stereotype is villainess now and usual villainess is main character” this is getting really old.

Dex-chan lover
A more comedic take on the whole Vilainess story that's been popping up so much lately (I feel like they're most of the isekais coming out these days).
Really like how this is going, kind of like sleepy princes in demon king castle but more compact.

Users who are viewing this thread