The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

omg the bro is actually a real disgusting pervert tho???? she should've done more than that

100/10 i just love MC. Hopefully it will be more interesting than just "her getting everything back"

The FL really is the empress-to-be. A good strategist too.

Know details about her enemies, but her enemies know little. Then, using said info to subdue her enemies without even lifting a weapon or leading to a fight.

Plan ahead, knowing what may happen, so prepared herself accordingly.

Surround herself with good allies too.

Can see why the King wanted her to marry into the royal family, and why he keeps his distance from this affairs lol.

Double-page supporter
get rekt fucking four-eyes you could stay siscon(oops better not let my milf fetish run wild) and be viewer favorite charactor u uncultured swine (and your secret won't leak too)
im about to doubt myself if prince's uncle really cry at prince about rachel being confined in prison lmao
just how much this girl influnce holding even guards in royal palace is her spies lmao
thing about king scare collateral damage from her angry might be true
but man this manga really have a ton of word i waste so much time just reading 1 chapter(like 3-4hours since im not native english)
but im not regret wasting my time here this is fucking gold

Fed-Kun's army
Now we see why Rachel's parents and the Royal family were so scared of her wrath.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be the most entertaining beatdown/one-sided slaughter I've ever seen.

Rachel is Savage and little bro fiance Alexandria is just the same poor George well the father was right he's dead, leaving that aside I love this manga the story is pure gold.

Dex-chan lover
She's like pablo escobar in the sense that prison doesn't matter. She can still do her sinister deeds kekekeke. Or like those corrupt politicians in prison. It's just another hotel room for them

Congratulations to the author. This story really proves that competent villains will never be called villains in the end, winners write the story.

Otome games really have incompetent villains in general.

Thanks for translating this, I’m absolutely loving this manga! I relate to her a lot and not just because my name is Raechel.

MC is godlike to the point where even the Majesties are afraid of her. Also, Yay! Prison!

Hehehe i just realize why prince and their entourage thought rachel breast get bigger. Sofia is bigger than rachel lol

Fed-Kun's army
She didn't only "tear off the right wing" (her brother) she turned his @$$ into Kentucky Fried chicken (his high temp meltdown).

Users who are viewing this thread