The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Juicy thank you for your effort on all the translations you've done so far!

Also i would be mad as hell as well, to think that the count would give the credit to mielle when she hasn't done shit. Also I'm sure at this point rain would understand that the lady roscente the crown prince is looking for isn't mielle but Aria. How could a dumb and naive child like her be compared to Aria

Hood dude saw her face in ch 14 he offers her flowers so he will know when he comes to visit I hope she ends up with the hood dude I don't really like Oscar

NOOOOOOO JUICY! I ALWAYS LOVED UR FUNNY SIDE NOTES! I’LL MISS YOUUUU! THANK U FOR EVERYTHING! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oof the Crown Prince trying to find u gurl! Stop giving yourself up Aria! 😱

Aggregator gang
Ah, used it for stress relief instead of anything big. You get to live another day, hourglass!

Holy freak, Aria just delivered an epic roast! But seriously, how did someone as stupid as Mielle win last time? Does she get smarter as she grows up or was Emma the real mastermind behind everything?

MD@Home
That was just WOW, i dont even know what to say, its just WHOLESOME, one of the best truly

Fed-Kun's army
lol i swear if one of these days that hourglass isnt in the box.....

ngl when she lost her temper and brought out her hourglass it was the most badass and intense moment i've read in such an unconventional way

Im surprised she bother to give the crow prince spy advice after yelling about how giving the nobles advice doesn't matter, if she never get's credit for it. Just let them suffer [but i guess that advice Millie gave would hurt the commoners ]

Users who are viewing this thread