The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
God I hope he can get away from his sister, what a nasty piece of work she is.

Imagine in the original timeline having a sister like that then marrying a girl who became exactly like his sister.. 😟

Y'know, I get that Oscar isn't a bad dude, but as someone who's supposed to be a Duke's Heir, his weakness just disgusts me. Trust me, Aria, Oscar doesn't have the balls to be a good tool, let alone a good man. He should be slapping that b**** sister of his, not getting slapped. His utter passiveness reminds me of a couple MCs from other stories who I hated the most. Ugh, at least I get some fun watching Mielle get ever closer to her doom, Oscar is just...ugh!

atleast oscar gets a sort of revenge on his sister/family... major spoiler warning youve been warned
the sister and father/duke decide to try and overthrow the kingdom with help of foreign country
mostly because our boy asher picks our girl aria over isis for crown princess candidate
[spoiler ] but our foreign kingdom is secretly working with our boy asher/crown prince and are trying to basically destroy isis, the duke
and all the aristocratic union (who are against the crown prince). well oscar doesnt stand for it gets locked in his room during the whole thing and when its all over he actually works with crown prince and throws his whole family under the bus and confesses their sins
which results in his whole family getting guillotined minus him.. i mean they were probably gonna get guillotined anyway
since pretty much all the aristocratic union gets guillotined (minus meille and cain since aria wasnt finished with them.. and the count.. since reasons)
, but oscars testimony was the final nail in his family's coffin XD
[/spoiler]

I do feel bad for oscar and aria
who ends up liking him a little (if only bc he's one of the only people to treat her kindly. but even then he jerks her around a lot because he's so damn passive)
, but oscar only likes aria for what she's shown him (aka pretending to be weak and innocent). he's a nice kid but he's waaaaaaaaaay too passive and easily fooled for someone like aria.

I feel bad for oscar so much, his sister is a snake, his soon-to-be fiancee is also a snake and his crush is just toying with his feelings, just let him live his life

Lol people who pity oscar lmao who gives a sht abt him. If he's a girl all these people will definitely tell him that he's useless and just a waste of space. He's just there for Aria to use and I don't give a damn. If he has bleak future wow too bad and if his future is good then yea nice who cares.

Dex-chan lover
@Lunaion, @Mizumachi
He didn't inherits the titles.
He's family is accused of betrayal and everyone exept him is executed.
He survive because he prove that he was against his family about this plan.
He still was demote to comoner, but he is quite happy about it, he didn't have any responsability in the end and feel relax

i feel bad for aria, because she's showing a little bit of likeness to oscar, and now she's being thrown away. she never really had anyone on her side before, aside from her mother and (soon) the crown prince, so, of course, it doesn't matter if oscar is useless or what but she provides comfort for aria, even her prior interest to him is just use him for revenge against mielle.

oh, and mielle, darling, that's not going to be your everyday scenery and i don't feel bad, even just a little bit, about your future.

Oh jeez. And man the sister is pretty gross for how she automatically looks down on those that didn't come from money like she is. :( Privileged brat.

i never liked oscar for her. i know that she uses oscar for a reason and im not even sure if she likes him a bit but oscar is definitely too kind for her. i ship her with the crown prince lmaoo theyre both rotten in a way kdskdsd anywayyy i love the updates thanks

@Matsukira

OMG YES
I saw all those pitying comments and the first thing that came to my mind was "if he was a girl...oh boi"

I don't particularly like or hate him, he is a good person but if I wanted to see a chara like Oscar I would go read a flowery shoujo manga cause god forbid they are full of mcs just as spineless as him

“The next crown princess”
Guuuuurl
If only you would know.
Some shit’sbout to go down 🤣

I fear for Aria because she’s going to have not just one woman enemy here but two.

Users who are viewing this thread