The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@asianh3r0
He was probably happy for Aria
dating the prince for himself, not Aria.
Because this gives him a connection to the royal family, not because it makes Aria happy

Fed-Kun's army
Since did Aria became such a flustered maiden??? I missed the Aria that we were left with at the end of season one, that saw, the ruthless and determined Aria that saw relationships as a means to an end. I knew that they were building up to a romance with the crown prince but I feel like the progression in season one was better handle having here struggling with here lack of trust and keeping on track with here agenda and the growing sympathy with Asher and other people on here life. But it feels like they speed run that progression and now she is a pure maiden that is flustered at every moment she sees Asher and does not want to be a burden to him. Once again I'm not saying I didn't expect this kind of development eventually but not this quickly and strongly. Where as back then the scheming and the villaness like persona of Aria felt like it played great with all here relationships, now it kinda feels like I'm reading to different manhwas, a revenge villages plot full of schemes and an standard shoujo manwha with the pure maiden that falls in love with the cool prince and gets flustered every time they meet. I wanted to see here used here new found knowledge of who Asher is to here advantage and struggle on how she feels on using him the same way she used here female mentor, I wanted too see here agenda clash with Ashers goals or something like that and see how she decides to act, actions under conflicting scenarios create and progress characters; that would have being some great conflict scenarios and nice drama. But she is like "oh I don't want to be a burden to him" like girl your life is in constant danger you shouldn't be lowering your walls down so easily all of the sudden. I don't maybe is just me that would have prefer seeing the slow burn of those walls rather than a full down explosion.

cain is so gross wtffff but asher!!! that’s a good boy right there 😌 i hope aria says yes 🥺 the scene where he jumps onto her balcony was beautiful!!! the sfx looked so nice, thank you for all of your hard work!!

@daniel345 damn go off sis (as a gender neutral term)

Agree 100%. Hate when authors write the female MC to be conveniently weak in front of the ML. It's degrading for the MC and most of the time, doesn't match their character. Not to mention annoying asf.

Dex-chan lover
My lord its nice to have a ML that is charming and sweet for once I've been getting sick of shitty ML's, and I love how this chapter shows manipulative aira and genuinely in love aria at the same time

I feel like I'm asking this abit late but uh who is the silver hair dude in the cover page?? I don't remember seeing anyone with that hair yet

Dex-chan lover
@ChibKip
don't really know but, in the novel there is a second prince from the neighbour kingdom who became important later in the story. The novel didn't talk about his look but I don't think it's another character.

Aggregator gang
Sobbingggg this was so beautiful. Asher confessed his feelings well and truthfully without pressuring her for an answer. What a fantastic guy

@daniel345 Aria will become a softer, less conniving person before the end ― we've already begun to see how Asher and Sarah are influencing her for the better, but worry not: her revenge will be just as cruel and just as sweet as she first envisioned it.

Group Leader
@daniel345 yeeess I agree so much

Her attitude towards him changed drastically the moment she found out he was the prince which is understandable and all but I though she’d eventually get used to it and treat him the same way as before. She became more insecure in front of him and ashamed of her status in front of him which is so sad since she has gone through so much by now.

I want to see more manipulative and calculating Aria. She could potentially use the princes feelings for her as something to use against Lady Isis. I feel like the story is teaching it’s last arc now but I was hoping for more development. In a couple chapters they’ll take down Milelle and her maids and face the main bad guy: Isis.

@Raydnt yep I remember that and it's my opinion

her mom pretty much gave her some fears cause she used to locked her up inside a chest all the time when she goes out or service a customer (I'm amazed that her trauma is not as bad other than being a spoiled brat in her past life) and one time fl thought she was gonna drown when the rain water started coming in the chest and her mom laughed at her and said she's stupid there's a hole in the chest....

While the stepfather sure he gave the little credit to his real daughter so the other people found out it was fl anyways later (news flash it wasn't entirely fl idea either she only knew that because of knowing her past life LOL so fl is pretty much taking credit from someone else and using it to her advantage) but he never harmed her

Users who are viewing this thread