The Viridescent Tiara

I just wanna know if there is incest. (Please tell me there isn't and the romance tag is for other reasons)

@keeysian The 2nd male lead of the world she channeled. But since this is another world and not just a book, currently, he's just a slave she's trying to save.

I freakin love the artworks, it's wonderful. To be honest the art itself "carry" my whole reading mood, i'm even forgetting the plot of the story.
I like when they draw my Ran in different aura. Most of the time she look like a beautiful and confidence princess, another time she is like a cute innocent angel, there's also when she looks so mature and astonishingly beautiful just like a queen.

After looking for the spoiler on novel updates, the first comments page makes my blood boil cause rape was mentioned althought they say the author has changed it after the criticism because it was way too dark. I don't know the detail because i didn't keep reading so if there's a mistake then i apologize. I was so mad cause the rape, it feels like a shit a literal shit suddenly dropped out of nowhere on my gourmet.
After the disgusting and hateful feelings i got from that i decide to look for the last or the latest comments page and i can't stop smiling.
It seems they end up together and having a child.

@Catdyne that's not my point. I just wanna know if there is romance between them. Cuz that is not what I'm interested in

@TheGodEmperor lmao i just saw ur response, but they've already surpassed the spanish scans and almost caught up with the raws. they've been frequently updating every few days or every week too? i don't see the problem tbh, but i respect ur opinion

Hello! I really really thank you guys for translatin so beautifully!! It was an absolute joy to read correct translations which make sense and flow. The font is also super cute! Looking forward to the next updates!

omg I'm enjoying this so much. Thank you so much for the translations <3 And the chicken coop at the end is always fun to read too~

Fed-Kun's army
can someone recommend me one of these romance villainess style stories but completed?

Give me new episode Senpai I will do anything... (Echoes anything... anything... anything...) 😱

Users who are viewing this thread