There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Interesting beginning. This heroine seems to be planning something.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
A generic start but I enjoyed it anyway lol, looking forward to more. Thanks for the translation.

jyc

she aint the good type of heroine i can already tell lmao. Good luck villainess fl 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I should’ve wait for more chapters before reading T-T

This bish needs to yeet! Asap!!!

I wonder which trope this is. Is it that fate will force her into predestined situations making her look like the villainess or is it that the heroine will create situations in her favour to make the duke's daughter look bad? From just the pen incident, I'm guessing the latter.

@zekilee Well, there is "Beware of the Villainess!" and the original heroine and MC's main lead is practically fighting each other for her.

Really is a nice change when heroines are actually nice and becomes friends with villainess since their are a lot of green tea bish stories out here

I get it, it's been done before, a lot actually, but I still like these kinda stories. Looking forward to how it develops!

Okay, but look at the cover! It's gonna be the harem route.
MC, you better yeet from your good-for-nothing prince and bitch-ass "heroine"

stupid, I didn't read the tags -_-'

Double-page supporter
Mc's got wet feet :// the intro's still pretty bland for now, i love the art though so I hope mc grows a lot more ballsy soon :0

@Leanna_harrison
our MC ends up with Felix. Felix is the male lead. and please don't ask me why they put so many hands in the cover and also have the reverse harem tag when there is barely of that.

PS : also help how the hell do I do the spoiler thing with the button.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

now you see if I was her I would've stopped Felix from giving the pen and gave her mine since I "broke it" and its my "responsibility"

Dex-chan lover
yet another bitch Heroine, probably reincarnated too, it sucks that most of heroines are ''like that''

Pens can kill people in many ways. Haha ha... ha
Poor girl... It was going so well, but the heroine had to be a bi### and then the prince had to fall for the scheme again. At least, now we know that the previous villainess was a good person. The same person that got fused with the otome game player. At least she still exists, but maybe I would prefer it to be two separate bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread