This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Contributor
I see people are having problems with the short pages that sorta cut out...if you read it on apps then most times you can change the reading setting but some websites like mangago doesn't allow you. to keep it short reading it on mangadex or mangarock is easier ≧◡≦

These servants.. She's still way higher in position than all of you.. Show some RESPECT.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like the step-mother is starting to take her seriously. She thought nothing of the previous failure and managed to get Sila successfully accused of a murder, but after that when she got back free and even announced her engagement to the step-mother's archenemy, more or less, the step-mother realised she can't underestimate Sila anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
So... The other chapter by the same translator that got an April Fool release did get a real release not long after, but this one still doesn't have one?

Where are the releases?! They have up to chap 50 out, but we're on 16?! My heart cant take this...

ToT soon to be a month
This is my new favorite series; I wish I could read Korean 😭

Group Leader
it's been a while since the last release 👀

i do appreciate the quality put into the series tho fr. the cleaner of this series is amazing

Contributor
Wow, she is on fire when sleep deprived. Advance by the light of your burning bridges, gal!

Woaa I really love how the atmosphere's light and vibrant colors can turn into dark and intense in a second.

Dex-chan lover
That's me when I don't get my 12 to 18 hours of sleep a day. Which is every day, because nobody really gets to sleep that long unless they have four legs and a tail.

Dex-chan lover
She spends at least 60% of her energy holding back her violent temper before the corruption in front of her. No such luck when she's sleep-deprived.

It's great to see her bite back without hesitation every time. Like a seasoned warrior would.

I wonder if the stepmother meant that since she's a "sacrificial lamb" for the demon king, she will also be either exiled or killed if her fiance managed to dig up their dirt and screw them over 🤔

Supporter
Sweeping Sofia off her feet with the dance was hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread