This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day

Review
This impacted my view of animals, especially gorillas. I never knew such a story can take me to tears, very few stories ever brought me into tears, all being animal related. Hah, I guess I have a weak spot for animals.
This brought me many emotions, most being sorrow knowing this monkey will cease to exist in one day.

STORY/PLOT

This story was truly beautiful. It made me feel many emotions, packed into one chapter. The artstyle is also very beautifully done, the Gorilla looks great, even till it's final moment. The plot was creative and out-of-this-universe. The plot was in the perspective of this Gorilla, who will go by the name Gorilla-San from now on. Gorilla-San was just your average gorilla, bananas, climbing trees, trying to hook up with other gorillas, just wanting sex with whatever gender; normal gorilla things.

That's until he was too useless to do anything. These evil a*s humans were gonna put him down because he attracted no attention to people. Honestly, we need to put down humans sometimes, especially those hoes who want to leech of animals and make money for themselves; not providing the necessities for Gorilla-San, neglected him in a inhumane way. These humans was truly disgusting.

Okay, that's enough spoiling.

🌸MY OVERALL THOUGHTS🌸

It was great, definitely would re-read this again when I have time. It made me cry many times, and I don't cry... Gorilla-San was a great gorilla till the end, I also really loved his POV. We got to know him better than if it were in a human POV.

Gorilla-San was beautiful, and I wish we don't treat animals like this or I will cut your area :)

100/10

Dex-chan lover
Yureta yuganda sekai ni dan dan
Boku wasukitootte mienaku natte
Mitsukenaide boku no koto wo mitsumenaide
Dareka ga egaita sekai no naka de anata wo kizutsuketaku wa nai yo
Oboeteite boku no koto wo

Users who are viewing this thread