This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days

Gyaru=Thot , without sugarcoating it.
There is no way in hell that slut-chan will date nerd-kun even in a million year!
Weak wish fulfillment 1/10.

fhq

I dont know man. It kinda feels like Japan is fostering a whole generation of omega pussies. I get that it's wish fulfillment and whatever but I feel like these things can have the adverse effect on younger people.

regardles,... my guy, my friend, my otaku, have some self-respect.

Dex-chan lover
Eidetic Memoscans is picking this up after it was droped btw

This thing is one of the worst thing i have read, it does not make sense 100 pages with a pacing of a turtle...

Nothing ever happens in this manga, if nothing happens by chapter 50 this manga is a lost cause. I'd be more forgiving if it was there wasn't a time limit or if it was more than 1-2 pages a day. At least the art looks good in my opinion.

Something feels off about this. The slow pace does not match with this type of format. Would've been better if this was written and illustrated in a more traditional sense. Besides that, the art is amazing, but that's the only good thing that comes to mind.

Jesus christ people, who gave this a 1!?, have you people never read manga or what the hell.

And the hell are all these comments about omegas and wish fullfilment? have you people never seen anime or aret familiar with otaku culture?

This is gonna have a lot of filler episodes because it’s almost impossible to squeeze 100 meaningful plot developments out of just falling in love. I’m willing to bet only 20 out of these 100 chapters are going to have anything worth looking at besides just art of gyaru girls.

Let's be real here: none of these croc-likes are really good. Croc used the format perfectly because the plot was his daily, uneventful life. A retrospective of his character before his death.

All these formats with a goal fall flat on their faces because a) the majority of them are wish-fulfillment and b) this format doesn't work with a goal because you need some sort of plot that can be narrated outside of 4 panels a day. Hell, the last chapter of Croc was more than 4 panels because it explained more, not just because it was the ending.

In short, Croc's legacy is shitty, run-of-the-mill "otaku dates X" SoL's that suck.

I hope Croc's anime adaption will be good so it puts everyone in their place.

Dex-chan lover
Is people nowadays have a low standard. Read the description first to give proper judgement. It's intentional to not have a meaningful plot. It's just like the description note is.

Give him/her a proper response. It's hard to do a single full-colored page everyday.

Most readers just rate 10 or 1 just because it doesn't sit with their expectation. What use of ranged rating, eh. Reminded me of this overrated easy work manga ->https://mangadex.org/title/46816/this-plain-girl-s-skirt-will-shrink-by-0-1mm-for-every-. There is exist a reader that gives overexaggerated opinion just because she likes one short chapter in the ending. Meh..

Damn you ungrateful intollerant illiterate reader

Fed-Kun's army
This bounty hunter will be digested by the sarlacc in 365,000 days.

Users who are viewing this thread