This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Was A Middle-Aged Man

Dex-chan lover
Hah. From the description I thought this is a series where the MC is not instantly OP and may need to work a bit to manage to survive and thrive, but then already in the first chapter it turns out she's actually one of the most powerful OP isekai MCs, no doubt, with creation magic. So much for needing to survive on her own in a harsh world.

@wawanda your description fits this, (s)he remembers suddenly, survives miraclously that accident/fall, without any injuries while everyone else is dead, and how more cheating can the powers get as these?!? creation for heavens sake, plus being able to do it on the spot when(s)he not even really thinks it will work... and please this is not the body of a ten year old girl, if you want to give her such breasts then make her at least 14...
@Kaarme you're so right...
why are there so few isekai in which the mc is not completely op, the knowledge of a first (modern) life is already a huge advantage, but no (s)he has to get every magic of the world, often abilities that doesn't exist there, becomes friends with high nobility, gets a powerful pet, some unique treasures and most of it falls more or less from the sky...

Dex-chan lover
I feel disappointed that she isn't a sex slave and it was just a dream 😩

Meo

Double-page supporter
As someone that basically clicks on everyone isekai/reincarnation work...this one is ridiculous.

Seriously...why did this guy even need to be a researcher (thought he'd use science + magic to become OP) but nope...if you imagine it, it will appear. Should've just made this dude a pervy adolescent really...

@MilkWeeb in 2032 when the japanese government start executing 60yo virgins en mass to "encourage" the birth rate ofc

Fed-Kun's army
Wait...if she...or he...whatever...can use "appraisal"...then why the hell did she try eating something that clearly wasn't good for her? :/
Also...I don't think it really goes against the law of conservation, MC...you're turning mana, an energy, into a physical state, food, for consumption. So...

@MilkWeeb Life expectancy is about 60 to 70 years old...half of that is 30...it's literally the middle of an average person's life.

Fed-Kun's army
@buecherwurmin Except, knowledge from the modern world isn't really an advantage. Most modern people wouldn't be able to utilize their knowledge in anyway that would facilitate their survival in a forest on their own. They'd either need survival knowledge...or get extremely creative and have higher than normal knowledge...and even then...most modern knowledge needs some sort of tool to make use of. This is why the MC needed magic...it substituted the tools she didn't have.

@Meo It didn't really explain how the onigiri magic worked...but I have an inkling that it might be because she knows how it's made...the molecules and elements that comprise it...then, using magic, she pulls them all together and manifests it. (Perhaps even envisioning the "cooking" and "preparing" processes in her mind)

@Kami_Nana I agree with you that in this special situation modern knowledge isn't very helpful but a high education will give you an advantage in life in general and if I imagine I would had my present life experience as ten year old, some things in my life would definitely went different (I don't meant knowing my future, just knowing myself way better or how people are and react (and why), having better resilience and the like)
I have no problem with magic in itself, just not such an op one, like let her have some basic earth for creating a shelter, let there be an earth based (plant knowledge) appraisal skill or a poison resistance combined with simple fire magic that would make her survival possible (for heavens sake, there were the horses = meat and looting carriage and corpses would also been helpful, provisions, clothes, money, a water bag, a dagger, but no we are just running away...)
and being able to imagine the molekules of onigiri?!? do you know what that would mean? (I don't know the english names for them, but rice alone has surely over thirty different molekules)

@Kami_Nana in what world? it is 80+ in normal countries fam pls 30 is far from middle aged. oh well lol
edit: its freaking 84 in japan I guess Shnebs must be right, they started killing the virgins

@Shnebs based ngl

Fed-Kun's army
@buecherwurmin Well, yeah, having modern era knowledge in a civilized setting could very well be an advantage depending on what exactly the knowledge is and if it could be adapted to the primitive civilization to improve it. Anyway...perhaps not the molecules, but definitely the minerals and stuff. Anyway, this all seems to be a moot point with her being a "Celestial being" or whatever it's called...whatever that'll be.

@MilkWeeb According to this, life expectancy is pretty much all over the place...however many of them seem to be 75-80. That's still around 35-40 being middle ground...not much different. Thirties has always been middle aged among the general public, though...and certainly in stories like this.

Celestial race.
Congratulations you have been reincarnated as a fuckin GOD in another world.

@aDaikon celestial have 2 meaning
1st- something formed in outer space without interference of something not formed in outer space.
If you want to refer a creature celestial then it means it is formed naturally in outer space without any other interference (outer space is a extreme environment) which means that is born in an environment where there is barely any fluid, organic materials to sustain itself, not to mention it doesn't even have a atmosphere to stop him from disintegrating into atoms and it somehow sustains it's life which means it has to have.
1) not dependent on chemical reaction for energy.
2)have super hard skin.
3) can survive in coldest (between galaxies) and hotest (inside stars or near a star) environment without any problem.
4)have a magnetic field generating from inside to protect from cosmic rays.
5) have some kind of way to nullify gravity.
6)can move nullify his mass to move.

And that kind of creatures for us who are not celestial can be only termed as a super creature or even gods because they can literally obliterate law of physics and destroy the universe.
2nd- it means heavenly and if you add race in it then it means heavenly race.

Users who are viewing this thread