This manhua I am reading the raw and would like to share ....

This manhua I am reading, is pretty good so far but I am reading the raws in chinese , i would like to share the title Post-treatment: the role of ruthless genius doctor, The chinese title is this 医后唳天:神医嫡女狠角色 I hope a group pick up this title its really good , I use to translate mangas, manhwa, and manhuas in the past but after groups started leaving my name off the credit page I stopped, sorry I cant get an appropriate image

Power Uploader
This one? @rougeblush
apUvkN9.jpg

Edit: I can't translate anything. I just want to help put up the cover so that people can see the art.

@rougeblush
Hi, I am just curious...
If you are disappointed by groups for which you were translationing, why don´t you create your own group where you will be leader?
Here is big lack of translators on this site and (but) you can find people who can redraw or typeset literally everywhere.

@Dawebuzz did read anywhere were i said i was disappointed in groups i said the group i was apart of started leaving my name off of the credits and I was with that group for 6 years this was in the early 2000, I did start a group but we were hacked and the culprit that did it was the group i was part of my group was up for 2 year, I said nothing bad about my old group we did not snipe work @youdontknowwho thats the cover ahh its so good i fell in love with the story

@rougeblush
Wtf... chill out man.
I was just asking why don´t you try scanlate this manga by yourself.
My point was, you are translator and I don´t think that finding somebody who can redraw or typeset is big problem.

(I was only assuming you were disappointed with no offence to anyone :) )

Users who are viewing this thread