This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Supporter
My kitchen never creates plates out of thin air for me, it must hate me TT.TT

Double-page supporter
Why is this idiot buying dish detergent and a sponge when just last chapter she found out everything cleans itself and the plates vanish into thin air

I hope it ends up she did it out of habit and she realizes the error of her ways but it will probably end up as some buff like +10 pts for washing a dish.

Group Leader
@solaz It only cleans between visits, if she's going to reuse pots and pans during the same trip, she has to wash it herself (as she did in this situation between two different ingredient cookings).

Double-page supporter
@Solistia ah I forgot/missed that, but still seems to make a lot more sense to just buy another permanent pan which probably be more points in the short term but save points long term and save time that would be used on washing dishes.

Also she could just teleport out holding stuff on a plate then teleport back in to really game the auto cleaning

Contributor
Damn it looks good. I want to have some of her food...

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga. It's so wholesome. Rare female MC protagonist. Innocently falling in love with this dude that her office lady heart can't handle. Instead of 'Oh no there's a nice guy I want to fuck and a total jackass I want to fuck, they should fight over me.' like usual.

It's not even about how OP her skill is like most isekai. That's just an important point instead of the end all be all.

Dex-chan lover
wow what a bitch... did i read it wrong or did they really gave her a dirty title? hopefully theres a reason... but if not, then they deserve to be begone by mister polar bear

Double-page supporter
@Kayriel I dunno that female isekai leads are that rare anymore, though it is quite rare that she didn't die and reincarnate as an otome game villainess. That cliche is everywhere in shoujo isekais, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome eating with a protective knight. The real question is, is the Knight's Smile bonus a one-time bonus thing, or grindable?

I wonder if dish detergent was a good investment? I get that she needed the pan clean to cook it again, but couldn't she have tried to leave the kitchen and come back to see if auto-clean kicked in? Or failing that, buy a second pan instead.

Dex-chan lover
Both of them just dropping lines to raise flags like its nothing. They're perfect for each other LOL
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread