This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Contributor
Asymmetrical hair-kun is turning out to be the bratty friend more than the tsundere love interest, and I for one am in complete support of that. She needs a friend who won't join her eventual harem

"Where did you get such a delicious recipe for chicken?"

"I learned it from an esteemed Colonel...."

Re-reading the ch 7 and it's hilarious how the author did the whole free-range chicken and holy knife excalibur foreshadowing

I first thought the first 2 chapters were quite plain but this manga getting better and better.

Love the holy sword though ❤️

Double-page supporter
So she purified a monster, but since it's a delicious chicken, it's still fated to be slaughtered.

Dex-chan lover
so a holy kitchen knife that turns demonic birds into free-range chickens

what next, a spatula/meat tenderizer that turns demonic cows into kobe beef?

Dex-chan lover
BY THE POWER OF KITCHEN! Chosen by the holy sword(knife), we shall slaughter all monsters(food) for the sake of pace(meals)!

At this point, I'm starting to feel sorry for the other otherworlder. We should really have them meet or something and see if Isarai can do something about it with a good meal.

So much for staying inconspicuous though. I can't blame her for being benevolent though, and I think she's got enough power and loyalty for things to work out as they are.

Group Leader
Aww crap. Now this very chapter made me hooked. Time to check the WN.

Users who are viewing this thread