This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
This story is like "The Saint Power is Omnipotent" or "The Vengeful White Cat". Got abandoned at first but actually has more powerful cheats

3 chapters‽ HaruPARTY you are the best!!

Each of these chapters have got me wheezing out of laughter...I'm falling more in love with the series and its absurdly comedic plot. All hail the kitchen priestess!

Fed-Kun's army
IM WHEEZING THIS MANGA'S WORDING IS AMAZING LMAO (*^ิ艸^ิ*)
Thank you for the 3 chapters, HaruPARTY!

Dex-chan lover
chapter 9: "well it's not like *everyone* knows about it yet..."

chapter 10: "well okay"

Her holy swor- I meant chef knife turns them into chickens?! Actuall, free range chickens!?!? 🤣

I'm loving this manga more and more.

Fed-Kun's army
Now that too many people know her food harem should just flee with her immediately.

Double-page supporter
Now she only needs a knife that can turn animals into tasty bacon!

So, in short, Hurst can make Holy Swords on demand as long as he is given high-quality steel (like from that guy's family sword). His skill is as OP, if not potentially more OP than that of the MC. Holy Shit!

@Crimson_Grave What's "LFG" and what is it about? I think I'd be interested in a series with a guy that uses a fork as his weapon.

@Sancturil Looking for Group or LFG, I believe he is referencing a comic parodying World of Warcraft that's been going on for over a decade haven't kept up with, pretty sure their most popular thing was a parody of the the Little Mermaid song, called Slaughter Your World.

With one gesture, she turned a dangerous magical beast into an ingredient. Sound logical?

It is a cooking manga, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread