This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

AYE about time we escaped from the NTR cesspool, I was about to drop it. NTR is a no go people. HOPEFULLY ITS NOT A JEBAIT

Omg don’t play w/my heart like this!! I like this reporter guy. Heck, if he isn’t the real love interest (which he likely isn’t let’s be real here) I’ll be so disappointed.. 😔

I dunno what to think anymore. I want her to be happy but there's still 1% chance that Graham might come back.

I'd go for it. He's soooo my type. Graham's so boring.
Also, wow, YA'LL REALLY OUT THERE JUST WASTIN' WATER?

Aggregator gang
On the one hand, I want the hero to stop being a scumbag and just genuinely fall for her. On the other hand, how could she ever trust a Hero after 3 life times or whatever of getting abandoned? No matter how sweet the declarations, it'd all feel fake. In which case, please fall for a dependable, lovable guy why don't you?

Dex-chan lover
He seems half decent. I wondered before how she could have ended up with such bad apples, and the matchmaker thing makes sense there.

Also, what the hell is the tech level? I know there is magic and such, but it still feels weird that everything is vaguely medieval or preindustrial revolution-esque looking, yet at least one of the breakup/hero left you messages came via a prerecorded video of some kind.

As far as the previous heroes, were they actually happy? based on the clue from the princess that we got, it is very likely that their past engagements were at least partly political. Saintess, princess, and priestess right? All three are tied to major institutions. Major powers that can't afford to let someone like the hero off a leash once the calamity is over.

Louisa i'm rooting for your happiness ;-; thank you translator-sama for updating this today, you made my day! 😊😊

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. So the Hero's contender is the reporter guy who looks like Manabu from Yandere. (Yankee-Dere)

Dex-chan lover
And there is the "obviously coming back for you" flag. Fully hoisted and flying high.

Dex-chan lover
And there's the "Hero comes back for you" flag. Fully hoisted and flying high.

I can see the hero being faithful to MC but MC having moved on and the hero can’t accept it.

I can see the hero being faithful to the MC but the MC having moved on. If that happens I don’t think the hero will accept here moving on without him. Also I hope the hero will reject the princess’s proposal for marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread