This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Haha. These comments are spot on. I guess she was supposed to face her death by psychotic mob violence with dignity. What a great karmic system we’ve got,

Ara, goddes is asked by human though eventhough it's human problem in first place , the goddess job is maintance the world . If only goddess just let HUMAN die. Eh but if there is story like that , people comment will be like, why god and goddess didn't interve.

Dex-chan lover
>this chapter

40c.png

Dex-chan lover
I wish that goddess could read this comment section. 😂

Aslinn has a good point. Her reincarnations have been good. If they somehow have been different entities all along, like that Ghost-Jun<->Louisa-Soul-thingy tires to explain, why have they been hit by that curse, that has been directed at the world as a whole? Did that curse actually had ANY impact on anyone involves in this, except her friends, family and herself? And ghostselves? (This gets complicated.)

It's like the goddess is saying "Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself."

Oh yes, please let their be an elder council of other gods to judge her.

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid. It's not reincarnation if their souls are separate/different ego

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate victim blaming. Now I firmly believe marcus and jun did nothing wrong. The world deserves to be destroyed and that fucking goddess deserves a demotion for being shitty and manipulative. And what does the hero mean by friends? Well yeah his team are his friends but not louisa's! This ain't fairy tail! I want the plot from the first chapters where louisa will be happy even without hero back.

This is trash. The victims are supposed to have a smile on their face and a song in their heart as evil royals slaughter them for petty reasons? So if they just took it lying down royals would magically be better people later? Bullshit. I'm VERY tempted to drop this now because if this shit ends with them being "redeemed" by forgiving the evil bastards who made their lives miserable, before ending them mind, than I've wasted my own time and I try pretty hard not to waste my own time.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba

Honestly, to me it looks more like the author is slowly but surely heaping on how much trash the diety and her followers are.

'Oh yes your reincarnations all died in rather horrific way, but you didn't dance to my tune how dare you!'
Wouldn't be the first time that a naive bleeding heart gets swayed by hot air and empty promises.

This is one of the few mangas where I didn't hate the villain. Gahd I feel so sorry for Jun and Marcus. Who can blame them? I'd curse the world too if i was in there situation. Goddess is useless and a bish. What did the Goddess do when her "CHOSEN ONE" got beat up to death?! Damn.

Fed-Kun's army
didn't expect that ending and tbh I do feel bad for marcus :/

So not only did the Goddess let Jun die horribly, but also made sure to stoke Jun's guilt about Jun's natural reaction of cursing her murderers.

Wow, I kinda wish this was a revenge manga so that Jun/Marcus were the main protags so we could have them do a roaring rampage of bloody revenge without qualms.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. The other heroes. The other reincarnated heroes.

I hope somebody demote the goddess to be a 'chosen one' just like Jun!

Along with being betrayed, lynched, then horrifically killed over and over and over again just so she can feel how much that sucks. And if she utter a single complain? Make her next life even more miserable and remind her, that's what she gets for complaining about her sucky life.

Dex-chan lover
I was giving the goddess the benefit of the doubt for the longest while, but she's done went and crossed the line. It was already weird that she let the king be the summoner in the first place and now she's blaming the victim? She needs to join the king on the happy farm.

Double-page supporter
Welp, time for the true reveal about why they didn't come back in all those lives.

Dex-chan lover
They trying to make out it's Jun's fault for cursing everyone, something that she was completely right in doing? That's fucking bullshit, I'm starting to worry the ending will be absolute garbage garbage at this rate, I had high hopes for this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread