This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
She just pulled an Edo Tensei on his Edo Tensei.

Oh and of course, summoning someone from another world and having them be repeatedly raped, beaten, assassinated, drugged, thrown away, and cucked for 800 years is much better than creating a new fucking language. But it's not like over EIGHT FUCKING HUNDRED YEARS she couldn't make up some new grammar and vocabulary and keep it in the church...

Aww.. Poor Marcus.. He just loves Jun so much..
I hope they'll be happy in their next life..

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Marcus as he did so much for his world and just kept getting fucked. The other heroes got fucked too but not as hard. It is amazing how fucked up the world became because of one sad sad fat little man who was told it was his right to rule simply because he popped out of the right cunt at the right time. Its an important saying Right cunt Right time

I wish Marcus could have gotten his happy ending with Jun. This is just too sad

ahh the ending to what was such a promising beginning.. haha

nevertheless thank you scanlators for the regular updates anyways and in such a beautiful clean quality too <3

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter now! Also, idk why but I love seeing both sides of the reincarnations showing up together, hopefully they can all finally get some closure~

I got too into it and since the ending page didn't have any "next chapter" lines on it, I got surprised with the next page, especially since my eyes were focused at the same spot that ronald mcdonald pic was at lol

Double-page supporter
Finally, a valid reason to summon someone from another world

Dex-chan lover
The new raw is out. The story just play it straight. I can't read Japanese but the artwork was enough for me to roughly understand what happen.

After Marcus was vanquished, all the incarnated personalities happily reunited with their heroes. The immortal head priest passed on soon afterward. Louisa got married and lived a long time. After that she woke up in her own bed as Jun as the Goddess promise. Then we find out that the one wish she got? She used it to bring Marcus to her world and finally be happy together.

There were expositions between the scenes mentioned above. I am looking to the WTF moments when I read the translated chapter.

And this seems to be the last chapter. I will save my outrage for the translated thread.

I feel so bad for Marcus.
He wasn't able to be saved anymore, but I hope he at least disappears with a smile.

And that's a lot of work, Not a scans. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Why must my beloved shoujo hurt me so ;-;

SO MANY shitty sexist tropes 😫

I don't think it would be so aggravating if the characters weren't (mostly) compelling, interesting and sympathetic (still not a fan of grahamcracker [lol]). I wnated to like this so much more than I do, and I don't exactly HATE it. There are just so many aspects that really grind my gears.

I will say this though: for all the grumpy comments I've been making, this is a well made series - and more importantly, a complete(!) and well-translated one. Kudos to Not A Scan, excellent job on this. You've got a follower in me!

Aggregator gang
Being honest here, I read wayyyy worse that hurt me and those one most of the time had no reason to hurt me
and this didn't hurt me actually I actually forgot what just happened right now so that's a plus!

Dex-chan lover
good and now with all the heroes and purified marcus go kill the kidnapping bug goddesses. and let humanity sort their shit out on their own(or perish) if you're not gonna be good the just disappear bug.

Users who are viewing this thread