This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
People really need to stop thinking that the Goddess is evil. Human beings try to save animals all the time but will never understand them the same way. You can assume the Goddess is the same.

Flawed isn't evil.

OMG i can only imagine how hard it was to redraw and typeset the SFX. thank you so much for all the hardwork!

Dex-chan lover
"If only there weren't 50 of them!" We're fortunate the world isn't ending later because goddess would have kept torturing Jun and sending more heroes to die otherwise.

Supporter
@karkeys
b80.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba : they did not know she was a target at first, their solution to the targeting ended the horrible lives, replacing them with lonely ones.

That said they should have gotten involved from the start, and protected her. It should not have taken much to do so, just put her under the protection of the church, so they can teach her to perform the last part of the job in secret while the hero goes to get the demon king's soul. But they decided to sit back and let the nobles show they had not grown from the source of the problem.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba well, considering that the worst thing to happen to her latter incarnation is getting heartbroken, seems like they just need some times to regain power back.

My favorite part was the last page, sadly this story deteriorated as i expected...the one who should be in the floor is the goddess, but we see as always the "Forgive" route that considering all that happens a human being would never be able to.

well i've read this far might as well see it to the end, i really wish something happens to the goddess or to the kings descendants since their "punishment" doesnt really feel like it, to begin with they shouldnt even exist and the shame of that royal family shouldnt have been hidden thats what really pisses me more of this story

Karma? That goddess really likes to bs people. It would be really nice if she was the one that cursed Jun, not happening though.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, this should end with them beating up the goddess. Fuck the goddess, like legitimately. I can totally relate to Marcus tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@DocPigeon: To say it with MJ's word: "You are not alone." There is a lot of hate for her.

I get, that they (government) couldn't just announce her as the hero's fiance and new saint officially, as the demon lord (my good boy Marcus) would have targeted her at that very moment and tried something. I also get, that keeping her role a state secret and still letting her stay close at the side of the hero ended in "tragedy" (forced group rape). So keeping a low profile until a chance arises to strike is a cool strategy. ...But nobody came. Nobody told her about that strategy, her circumstances. One time she even died a left cake's death.
Is it so hard to tell her the story and her own and the hero's role? Cut down any noble's, that just aren't listening to the kings decree? Stove her away in a monastery to keep her save? Anything to improve HER situation? Couldn't the hero's return be kept a secret? "Has the hero been born yet?" "Not that I know."

And the goddess: How about telling her about everything in between reincarnations, even about the rape she can't remember, so that she is at least warned, that this might happen again? How about reincarnation him as a knight's son and her as the royal princess or any noble's daughter, even one in the back water regions?

The goddess handled that reincarnation business badly and the royal's strategic suck. Everyone is holding the idiot ball in this one and clutch to it soo hard.

Fed-Kun's army
Good lord this story jumped the shark. I want to go back to a hero struggling with the aftereffects of victory and a heroine struggling to be someone who can stand alongside him.

I'm rather hoping for a Maburaho like ending.
Where the character splits into multiple representations of themself, thereby enabling every romantic interest to get their own "happily ever after". In this case, the past lives all getting bodies back and her soul either being shared or split back into it's complex parts in order to enable each character to end up with themselves.

This scenario, though, of if all of the male leads getting their bodies back and having the opportunity to live normal lives, since their fiances are, likewise, all held inside of the MC's body, or rather, are the MC, if she were to end up with a reverse harem, how would one constitute the marriage (since her past life would be married to the other person)? I mean, if Jun marries Marcus, and each subsequent group married their fiance, up to the present romantic relationship, how would one describe said relationship beyond "complicated"? How would they manage boarding? Sex life? Would they all share one big-ass bedroom? ROFL!

How would the potential logistics work?

I feel like in this case, the Goddess would be required to intervene unless there was some social exception given for her "unique" circumstances. LOL!

@DocPigeon @Kefrayba The Goddess irritates the crap out of me. Why wasn't there a "heroine protection unit"? You mean, besides "plot"? Maybe, they didn't comprehend her role? I mean, wasn't it the Goddess who revealed her connection in all of this, her role? What they seem to have known was that the Demon King was after Jun, but beyond that, it seems like there was a lot they didn't know. That said, it didn't seem like she was valuable socially, and even if the HP knew, it seemed like the society's leadership was opposed to her getting out/hence why they seem to have continued to kill her. How else does one explain the numbers of deaths? It wasn't the Demon King/Lord/Marcus killing her. It was her own failed appreciation for her relationships, the church believing that they needed to mind-wipe the fiance, and failing to properly care about the MC. She's treated as expendable. Her memories get sealed (does she choose this?), the romantic interests get mind-wiped (or propaganda says that anyway), and more. I feel like the sole purpose for her treatment is that even the Goddess doesn't really care about her as an individual. Everyone sees her as a "tool" except for the romantic interests, which is why they all join one another (in some fashion) to save/protect one another, and fight back against a system of uncompromising tools. In other words, who is the actual villain? Is it clear?

Marcus, et. al., don't seem to want to hurt their romantic partners. It makes me wonder if they truly grasp what they are doing or if they succeed in their plans, how it will result in the deaths of everyone, including the women they love.

Maybe, they don't fully comprehend what they are doing or how it will harm the women they love? Maybe, they've become so embittered that if they can obtain the power to save the women they love even at the cost of the world, they don't care because they myopically seen only the collective repeating tragedies that have befallen Jun, et. al.? Perhaps, they are stuck in that trauma loop and act accordingly?

Dex-chan lover
Welllllll
I hope Marcus soul can find jun soul before he falls down to hell... Cough
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I would like to reiterate that the person responsible for this whole tragedy that last 6-7 lifetime was the first king. His people treated Jun harshly right from the beginning. Which wear down Jun's resolve until Marcus offer to take her burden.

And let's be honest. Even if Jun went with Marcus to defeat the demon king, the king would have find way to kill Jun anyway, due to his ego and trying to keep the statue quo.

Blaming Jun for what happen like in this story is victim blaming. Something that everybody should work on not doing.

I'm sorry but this is bullshit, marcus isn't a villain at all, blame the stupid humans who remain in power and are allowed to live after harming him and more than likely many others.
A uselessly nice Mc is BULLLSHITTTT.
The Goddess is a bitch

Users who are viewing this thread