This Was in the Wallet of My Childhood Friend - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser The conflict of the story is about one of the girls who used to have androphobia seemingly wanting to date a man. It's as clear as day.

Dex-chan lover
What was the need of pulling a shitty stunt like that?, like seriously, just talk.

Contributor
@Criscore "the lost condom from her purse, is full of exaggerated Japanese female childhood friend's swagger." - 10/10 IGN

@Tamerlane It is not clear at all. They neither stated nor showed any desire for dating. One of the girls simply tried to show she is an adult in such a way. It is a conflict about overprotectiveness and dependency problems. The girl with andophobia just wants her friend to treat her as an equal, not to date somebody.

Fed-Kun's army
I find it funny that there are people shitting on the black haired girl when her childhood friend is being super overprotective and isn't listening to her when she constant says she's not a child anymore.

People think communication would work when throughout the manga her friend isn't listening to her and continues to put her down.

Not surprising she tricked her to tell her to stop treating like they're young again.

Dex-chan lover
BOYYYYYYYYYYYY the bait and switch and then bait and switch again my heart.... have mercy hahaha but yeah a good story about growing up, friendship and jealousy

Not gonna lie:

- story was shit

- artwork was mediocre

- characters were shit

But:

- "Your uniform incites simping"

10/10 one shot. Bravo! Had tears in my eyes.

since I can't draw a manga or write any stories i think it was a good one

@lxminous Yeah, I side with the short girl. Someone said, "People think communication would work when throughout the manga her friend isn't listening to her and continues to put her down." But the tall girl never really explained properly that she went over her androphobia which the short girl took really seriously, and then the tall girl just suddenly made light of it by saying "I'm an adult now." It's appalling that the short girl's caring action is interpreted as being annoying, the tall girl is taking her friend for granted.

Humans are often extremely illogical, yet 90% of the people who read these kinds of manga want the characters to be logic machines that never does anything wrong

If every character was always perfect and did everything perfectly, what would be fun or exciting about that?

Users who are viewing this thread