Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

"skip this one" AHHAHAHA shouldve listened bleeeeeegh :mad: like ok its kind of a shoujo manga thing to pretend to be uninterested just so the FL will express herself. BUT ITS SO FLAWED AND DUMB :mad: zero respect for the FL

reminds me of that one manhwa where during the last chapters the fl suddenly decides to leave her fiancee to 'test his love'

i reread this manga so many times and i still can't get myself to skip this manga even though i really hate this chapter

ive already read this before the skip this one was put and i enjoyed it the first time but uh now not so much, like, what would he have done had she accepted the annulment? fucking dumbass

Dex-chan lover
My dumbass was too curious and read this one. I am now writhing at the though of how bad this one was.

d63edd9af879f866baea5e3c5b506959.jpg

literally me rn

@istaph lmao same, also the manga "I want to escape princess training" is kinda similar to this except FL accepts the annulment so maybe something like that I guess

i.... i should've listen to the warning, im writhing in pain reading this

Users who are viewing this thread