Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I Will Definitely Get My Engagement Annulled! ~I will become a V…

2mhjis.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thought that in the last page it is implying that the 'Villainess' is trying to get a divorce but ultimately failed?

Also
Bitches (Maids) who Snitches (forced to confess by Prince) will get Stitches (fired from their job)

That's was absolutely hilarious. Sophia is like a smarter Bertia with better bullying skills. She's still not skilled enough to be a villainess, though. Willingly having curls. . . Mary would like to have a word with you.

The lesson that we can get from the 3rd chapter is:
Running away from an S by becoming a Villainess is a BAD idea. They get turn on instead.

Lol you can't escape the S Prince 😂😂😂 aaaand knowing you're his first and only love? You're doomed and chained with him for eternity.

Too bad the FMC never admitted that she liked the prince. Is it just one-sided love, after all?

At least this story is less mind saturated than the first twos. Unto the next chapter!

I don't know if I liked this one, was really funny for sure, but she didn't wanted to marry him and he was in love with her since the very beginning, was a one sided love.
He married her against her will after all because the marriage annulment was cancelled.
She looked quite happy with her babies and her family ( she looks like a thundere tho ) but at the end even if she tried to get a divorce or stopped the prince to marry her, she couldn't do it so........we really need to see things as they are and not as they looked like.

And Sophie would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for that meddling prince and that stupid girl!

This was funny, but I unsure if I should consider this a bad end or Sophie is just being tsundere.

Dex-chan lover
Like a Villainess who wants to be the best villainess they can possibly be even though they're an absolute idiot?

Could a native English speaker explain to me, a non-native English speaker, the use of "they" in this sentence from the credits portion of the chapter? "They" is used in place of "he/she" when the gender is unknown, yet here it's not unknown. "Villainess" is the feminine form, so it automatically reveals the subject is female.

One of the hotter male leads, and an S too.

The story got pretty heavy handed in the end with the first love bit. It would have been nice if the chapter was longer, there’s little interaction between the FML and ML and it feels like the last page is there to make up for it. It’s also weird how the FML wanted to get demoted to a commoner to marry for love when she didn’t even have anyone in mind, but I guess that’s the point of this anthology.

Aggregator gang
That dress on the 13th page is stunning.

Sometimes, I suspect that the main reason I read otome/shoujo/etc. stuff is for the clothes, because they're gorgeous and the characters wear more than two outfits.

@Krobelus

I still thought it was hilarious how both leads were intentionally acting out parts in a drama.

@Kaarme

"They" has been shifting in English usage, to the point where it can be used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun, even if the gender of its antecedent is known. Sometimes it just 'sounds better' to use "they" - I think using "she" in that sentence instead would have made it wound a bit odd.

Users who are viewing this thread