Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Oh my, that one is suprisingly nice. I enjoyed the panicked Prince face and how the villanous couple was so happy

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the fella was looking down on others. Powerful enough to get the king to sell of his son.

@Woofzer I sincerely doubt that she will follow him, the prince's value just hit rock-bottom. Edit: Then again, the Villainess's ,villainous hubby is the type to go for the throat when he strikes.

Dex-chan lover
A very fresh turn of events, I was happily surprised and I love it.

I would gladly have more :)

Meo

Dex-chan lover
The Prime Minister seems like a such a true villain.

And marrying the Queen of Solier hardly seems that bad, a bisexual harem seems like an interesting place to be at and the Queen's open-minded enough to have the fiancee/heroine join the fun.

Oh, I love this one. It's good to see villains actually doing something truly villainous, and they're a cute couple too.

Group Leader
@Meo The Queen could be that world's version of the Marquis de Sade for all we know.

@redRetsuko

agreed, capture-able character is too bad, input otome-game reincarnate just make unneed contradiction, I think this oneshot already good without that part

Contributor
Ok. The third story was great, this is even better.
I would totally read a serie with both of them making plan to beat others rivals.

And maybe to see the prime minister loose weight to be a DILF, would be funny to see Fmc reaction .

Dex-chan lover
@Duainfey @js0288539 @beardymike : I know the second one has a 4 chapter sequel, on syosetu, not sure about this one.

@Mangareader : Powerful and probably so indispensable for the country that the king needs him. But really if the king has a brain the prince should already be considered a liability to the family and kingdom, as there would be a political reason for the arranged marriage he destroyed with his infidelity, and likely no such suitable benefit for the princes choice of a replacement to compensate, and Royalty pretty much ONLY marries for political benefit to their family and power.

Beauty and the Beast 😂😂😂
Don't underestimate the charm of ahjussi/oji-san 😤😤😤

Serves you right, you damn first prince 😠

Personally, I think some parts of this story are a bit weaker and more contrived, but given that it's a one-shot as part of an anthology with a a lot of the tropes and events predetermined, I'd rather focus on the emotional payoffs in this case, which I enjoyed that sweet feeling of payback. I preferred the 3rd and 2nd ones so far but this one was nice in it's own right. If turned into a full tightly written story, I think the ideas and subversion in this one-shot appeal to me the most out of the four we've gotten so far. Having the prince and his finance be given to another country could have been less railroad-y, but the idea of marrying him off to another country and the motivations behind it at least felt fitting for this story.

Users who are viewing this thread