Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

Finally someone worth calling a “villainess”! A lot of these stories have virtuous angels getting victimized by their fiancé's lover and cast into a villainess role without ever doing something morally grey. I’m so here for sadistic, powerful, selfish, seductive, bossy, Bitches being our MCs. Haha

That smile made me shiver. I’d be very afraid (and very turned on) if I were the Emperor. Like, did she set this all up to get with him? Well...he’s hot AF. I’d ruin people for him.

Most isekaied people would use thier knowledge to improve the other world in any way, however our "heroine" was too much of a thot to do that.

Wow, the emperor sure is smoking though. Damn, if I had a choice (which is never), 100% would choose the emperor. Smarter, definitely more hot and kind.

Dex-chan lover
Really wish there was more of this

Only took a couple pages for me to be a fan of her

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Did she really have to kill her? Why not just leave her alive to suffer the price of her actions?

That emperor is hot af tho. Hot damn! What an upgrade!

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like Sophia couldn't tell the difference between a game and reality. That and a heroine isn't one because that's the role she's given or speaking certain lines at certain times, but her heartfelt words, deeds and thoughts which Sophia definitely didn't come close to meeting the standard. Frankly, she thought and acted like a selfish villainess rather than a heroine. An otome game usually has just a few set choices with predetermined routes without variation, while real life is abounding with variations. Should've realized things were strongly going in a different direction than the game when the confrontation event didn't go according to the game's script. Looks like Sophia found out the hard way that getting the role of the heroine doesn't guarantee happiness or long life if just follow the script much less the world spinning in her favor.

@Vmpslushie Tia didn't kill Sophia much less need to do anything to kill her. Sophia convicted herself by committing several acts that earned a death sentence in front of witnesses. First was assaulting a member of the royal family, then confessing to fooling around with a prince's and other members of nobility's hearts, along with verbally attacking and insulting a member of foreign royalty. Any one of those would have been enough for a Baron's daughter to be executed.

Dex-chan lover
Way to twist the Villainess isekai trope, instead of a villainess turning good to avoid the death flags, a heroine turning evil to attempt the hidden route!

I wanna know what happened to that idiot (former) crown prince's minions. I wish they included the annulment of their engagements as well & the ladies probably gonna marry the amazing noble men from the imperial court. That would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread