Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

Double-page supporter
Reading this again and I just gotta say she is my absolute favourite "villainess"

oh my god!!! such a satisfying ending i must say. and shes a badass and her revenge is well executed! and and she met hot emperor, shes winning in life. this story will be my favorite till the end of this manga i knew it

Ouch.... That last blow in the end must've hurt quite a bit, like an uppercut straight to the jaw followed by a kick to the gut and multiple blow to the balls.

Dex-chan lover
@RynDeeVuo while i agree with your statement, i honestly didn't expect most of the oneshots to be deviated from any standard Villainess archtype as it is specified as the Villainess anthology. I think most people read this a way to scratch their shojou isekai/villainess itch than actually read for the deep substance in the story, including myself.

Dex-chan lover
I guess she's another world traveler or reincarnator and a bit of a yandere at the same time 😍

I'm so used to Like/Upvote systems. Kinda need to give everyone here props bc yeah. Queen Shit, indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread