Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

Dex-chan lover
They should have made his Imperial Majesty even more muscular lmao.

OH YEAH. OF COURSE SHE WOULD CHOOSE THAT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE... 😉

I'll walk myself out.

But damn, I love the FL here!!!!

Aggregator gang
Is it just me, or do I sense the implication that the 'villainess' is also a reincarnator, and basically just decided to poke at the massive plot hole a harem ending represented in the original otome game and snag the secret character for herself instead of playing by the guide?

Also, I always find it hilarious when reincarnators like this 'heroine' are surprised by the fact that no, things don't work like they do in the game.

Group Leader
truly satisfying. for what we've seen, she's calculating and capable of being cold. she's level-headed and beautiful.

Dang~ the emperor is gorgeous 😍 and she's such a badass woman! Strong, determined and level headed! I really liked this shot!

idk if these series still have more chapter, but this one my second favorite after the fat middle aged man x young noble lady

pretty good chapter, my only real problem is that the 'heroine' went and jumped straight into the otome player archtype and basically defeated herself like they pretty much always do. a shame because the protagonist's incisive dialogue was where the charm was.

The ending was a bit strange... 'You don't have anything to worry about...'

Fed-Kun's army
I think I'm gay for Emporor Alganon holy shit what a chad.

Fed-Kun's army
PERFECT??? I'M SO GLAD I CHECKED AND SAW THERE'S A SECOND VOLUME??? chapter 1 was cute i guess but THIS ONE IS... [chef's kiss] I LOVE THIS GIRL and the emperor is so hot??? bless. now i'm hyped to read the rest of the chapters~

thank you for translating them~ :D

Users who are viewing this thread