Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

I love that chapters the most out of all the chapters.
So can somebody recommend me manga/light novels with that kind of FML.

@SakuraShower I recall in Lucia there is this woman named Sofia/Sophia who was infatuated with the Duke, but I don’t think she was particularly a villain...? I’m not quite sure, it’s been a while since I’ve read it. You might also be referring to another story haha

Omgggg yassss this time it's a calculating villainess I LOVEA this. Feels bad for the prince tho, he got played lmao

Man, I'm loving all these stories! This one was especially feisty!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if they're willing & able to act like a walkthrough says they would, you would think they would be able to keep it up longer.

Double-page supporter
This is the first chapter with execution, right? what a severely awkward ending. 😰

I like that this FL slaughtered the stupid logic used in Condemnation events in these otome series.
Alternate title: if Light Yagami isekaied to an otome game and got a gender change and is now a villainess

I love a bad b*itch, finally a girl who doesn't just take it and thinks"please save me[insert generic prince here]".

Aggregator gang
Yo we need more chocolate lookim hot bishons like the emperor 😳

[ Alternate title: if Light Yagami isekaied to an otome game and got a gender change and is now a villainess ]

OKAY That is something I would want a full novel of!

Fed-Kun's army
The villainess is adored by the neighboring emperor. lol
Loved it every time she silenced those guys. I'd love to see all of their endings.

x24.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread