Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

Dex-chan lover
Love this chapter. Also holy shit her eyes and personality are beautiful, she just has this wonderful charm that captivates people.

Fed-Kun's army
There we go! This is the kind of stuff I like to read! Her personality, the revenge, everything was just *chef's kiss*

Yooo, would have traded the Prince for the Emperor any-frickin-day! Like, boi, have u seen that glorious man? With his enticing tan skin, dripping caramel along them abs, and his soft luscious locks as light as the first wisps of spring and that beautiful face, seemingly the work of a master sculptors final piece of art as his complexion mirrors that of a sculpted god. [BREATHES IN] ANY DAYYYYY 👏 Like Brahhh, this ain’t even a competition! There’s only one competitor cuz the other one is to ugly and stupid to even compete!! 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh this one is really interesting~!!!

he just got his ass handed to him and that thot just got executed on spot lol.. the prince also abdicated the right to the throne.
This is Savage but it's what's coming for them and I'm very pleased with the results.. specially, to execute a character you know would be truly a nuisance if you spare for. Not even pity would be her saving grace, she'd be hunted by the fiance's and other noblewomen.

well, couldn't blame her, emperor Algernon is hawt after all, compared to this childish prince.

Tia.. she's elegant and beautiful.. oh my, her sly eyes and very noble manner, someone you would never want to mess with.
She's just so pretty >.< Her entire personality and looks just screams Empress.

Ohhh this one is really interesting~!!!

he just got his ass handed to him and that thot just got executed on spot lol.. the prince also abdicated the right to the throne.
This is Savage but it's what's coming for them and I'm very pleased with the results.. specially, to execute a character you know would be truly a nuisance if you spare for. Not even pity would be her saving grace, she'd be hunted by the fiance's and other noblewomen.

well, couldn't blame her, emperor Algernon is hawt after all, compared to this childish prince.

Tia.. she's elegant and beautiful.. oh my, her sly eyes and very noble manner, someone you would never want to mess with.
She's just so pretty >.< Her entire personality and looks just screams Empress.

Yes, this Villainess is impressive.
The emperor though still doesnt match up to the Prime minister from volume one.

I neeeeeeeeed an extra chapter about how our MC and The emperor is living together,UGH Pleaseeeee.If not I have to leave it to my imagination to handle.Lets go in the world of my sexual fantasies

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I love this. She so savage that I have nothing to complain, furthermore this manga art make her look more savage.
And that woman so foolish to expose her true personality in front of prince, what idiot. Glad they execute her.

.......I applaud this Savage chapter

on another topic though, Tia's vacant eyes really.....give me the chills.

BOI THAT MAN IS FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
can i get a piece of that??? ZAAAAMN

Same issue I have with the prior chapters apart from the previous one, the characters are simply playing off of an archetype. There's no real substance to these characters, I mean it's hard to when you only got 1 chapter's worth of pages to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread