Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

Dex-chan lover
I dont like this one, for once the villainous term is appropriate but the plot was lacking

Everyone says the story was meh but I love it tbh

Like, she's got a brain and wasn't even villainous. She tried to help the council's fiancées and didn't waver for the shitty prince even once

Meme worthy face
IMG-20200304-083543.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Heroine's player: "What the--? " *Scrolls to the top of document, scowls at the date and version number* "..Razza-frazzin pre-patch walkthroughs..."

Yes!!!! She's absolutely so cool! And that emperor! So hot! 😍 Wonderful choice! So glad this is continuing!

Thank you as always for editing and translating this!

Oh i like this... nothing romantic but the MC is so coooool!
Just the ending I wanted!!! Plus... his new daddy is so my type...

Supporter
"There is nothing for you to worry about"

ohh shyet she scary...

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. She's a killer queen. No, a Killer Empress. Like damn, really.

Dex-chan lover
it escapes me how nobody could see that she will kill the emperor and then marry the former crown prince...

Group Leader
@Serverclosed
It does seem like that's the case, especially since the cover page shows them together (and each time it's been the two who end up together in the end (either romantically or not)). Not to mention that 'don't worry' at the end sounds HELLA suspicious.

I'm not sure if she'll kill the Emperor, though, or just take the Crown Prince as a bit on the side (a call back to her telling him that she wouldn't have begrudged him a mistress).

Double-page supporter
@Amarrez she has literally no reason to have anything to do with that defrocked prince other than to keep around as a servant or something. She doesn't seem to have ever had any romantic feelings for him in the first place and clearly upgraded her marriage partner.

Users who are viewing this thread