Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - You Were Set Up, You Know?

@densie, i move site to site since many has droped and others picked it up (Thankfully Light Novel Translation stick to the series from Ch 7 - end) . So you can find it here : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-sister-the-heroine-and-i-the-villainess/?pg=8

Hope this helps!

The author also has other works as well, it seems one of them is being adapted.

oh boy those sisters are very pleasing to my eye one supports with all she has and the other punishes and plows through all obstacles.....

when you think everything goes well, and it ruined in matter of a few pages xD

Double-page supporter
I can see Alexandra and Maria becoming a thing. Now who do I got to pay to make it happen.

I love when the heroine takes the villainess' side, the villainess' sister is also really cute; I love characters who seem pissed off most of the time (don't question me)
Current ranking : 2>9>8>7>4>6>3>5>1

Aaaaaaaaaaaa I LOVE THIS!!! That's it! That is what a true Villainess should be! Elegant, smart witted, and mercilessly unforgiving! I have no problem reading Bakarina type villainess but if there are more of this mastermind type villainess I'll be so much happier GOSH!!! 😆😍😍

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that the "heroine" trope character is actually on the side of the "villainous" instead of an enemy.

I mean, the "heroine" is supposed to be a good girl who only gets with the prince or something solely because of how horrible the prince's fiancee (villainess) was.

Cruel abusers who have no real morality and look at everyone lower as trash, that's what the villainous was supposed to be. That was the only reason the "heroine" was justified.

I mean, a lot of those stories get around it without ruining the main premise by having an idiot isekai into the heroine's body

But this? This is the first time we get the villainous prince with the heroine character still being like a heroine...

So nice XD

bruh moment

That was so painful to read. Imagine being so sure of yourself that you're correct, only to be incredibly incorrect in front of so many people at a graduation party with your father, The King, at the helm of denouncing you and the person you thought you were protecting from the one you were yelling at turned out to not be at your side to support your claims

pain

I loved this one SO MUCH !
I liked the fact that it didn't follow the usual trope of the heroine being by with male Lead's side while the Villainess suffers or comes through and destroys the heroine, the other thing I really loved was the way the little sister was such a major sis con !
Truly love it !!

Dex-chan lover
.... and this is exactly why mistresses and consorts are allowed in political marriages. So idiots like these won't deal collateral damage. Clearly the emperor wasn't worried about finding other heirs, which is why they didn't go the route of a forced political marriage assuaged with a mistress for the idiot prince.

Dex-chan lover
What a good sister.
I lost it at 'his workload is doubled whenever he screams' XD

Users who are viewing this thread