Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Reincarnated as a Villainess. Come Quickly, my Engagement Brea…

wtf they didn't even put an ending for this...
they literally could have added like 3 extra pages where she accepts exile to leave with Filo and live happily ever after or something like that...

Dex-chan lover
Wait... so basically, the characters are stuck in the game logic even though the world's logic isn't connecting...

So isn't that like them being cursed??? Like, her sister is a good person, but is stuck doing the same actions in the game due to some course correction that is 100% outside of her control?

Same with the idiot prince. He's stuck in the game logic, unable to break free.....

Meaning... this is all outside of their control.... but she blames them like they did something wrong???

This isn't the ending. There are 2 extra pages about MC explaining that she won't be chased for free from the country. She prepared a trial for both her sister and her ex-fiance and thought that since both of them believe that they are the fated couple, she dares them to over came it because being in love doesn't solve everything

...bruh? The part about her setting up connections didn't get used in the end? Even just a bit? Eh??? What about the talk where the prince and her younger sister don't know anything about their kingdom? Surely a few panels of a future where they fail to effectively manage the kingdom would've been okay to show?

Ah, the way it ended wasn't very satisfying... It was going so well though. I wanted to see her and her butler go from there.

Dex-chan lover
you people... you idiots. you're acting like they just forgot to put an ending. this isn't some accident. the best endings leave you wanting more, leave you asking questions. this isn't satisfying because it isn't meant to be. this isn't just some light hearted comedic bit of pulp like the others. this is a masterfully crafted short story. it says everything it needs to say and nothing more. because any more would have broken the whole tone of it, and left it infinitely less.

Girl right here really said indirectly,

"If you want me to leave, then I'll f you up first then find my best happy ending" 🔥🤣

It's a interesting new mechanism that the 'correction' only happens in the country. I've never read anything like that.

the author made the series from this short novel. It is said that
there will be like time loop in the country... you know, kinda like after we finished some rute, then we reset/new game to play another rute. And the MC later will try to break herself out of it...

Aggregator gang
@adhding_nerd
It's also called corrective force, a mystery force, that pushes events in a certain manner.

The idea of this force could only apply when you know the future.

But in a not mystical way, it's the adaption of someone's plan.
Example, next year X is gonna attack this country. But someone prepared so that X could not attack the same way as they did. So they did it differently.

In the country's eyes it would look like a corrective force.

Users who are viewing this thread