Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 1 - One Day, I was Able to Hear the Inner Voice of my Fiancee

Dex-chan lover
Quite a nice story, but the setting is a miss for me. With candies like that, royalties should've been the first ones using them everywhere.. it's not like the use of them seems to be scorned or anything

VOLUME 3 BBY. LETS GOOO

It’s always nice when a plan comes together.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't a candy like that be more wide spread?
Imagine how useful it is for diplomacy, criminal investigations and even couples that are fighting.

Really those authors introduce things without thinking of the consequences...

omg vol 3 I’m so excited!!

this was a typical cute story. I appreciate that they showed the prince’s explanations in response to her thoughts. But without that candy their relationship definitely wouldn’t work out (still a cute couple tho). Hopefully after this situation they actually start communicating 😬

Fed-Kun's army
Is it wrong of me to want some bonus chapters for the stories where we don't get to see everything collapse for the cheating bastards?

Yaaay more villainess aaaa
I was wondering why I saw the cover on twitter floating around. Didn’t realized it was a volume three 😂

Aggregator gang
oh my god YESSSS MY FAV ANTHOLOGY SERIES HAS RETURNED!!!! This one is so sweet... communication people!!! its the cornerstone of lasting relationships!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread