Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

Ooooh this has got to be my favorite so far!!! Dragon king is just my type!!! And the lady as well!! Ahhh so beautiful!!

Group Leader
I think this one would have been better if it's longer and have time to expand and explain stuff. Since it's oneshot everything have to be said out loud and that make it weird. But nice story anyway.

great clothing design. I can tell the artist have done fashion design before, the strokes for the dresses are beautiful

They tried to cram too much of that into a single chapter it was kinda overwhelming... our two leads were pretty though

Dex-chan lover
@newboi The dragon mentioned he was adopted by MC's dad to replace the head; but that would require more lineage info the oneshot webnovel didn't have.

The dragon never call the previous head "father" so they are not related. Maybe the leader is chosen not by blood but by strength.

i want more them for them to explain this isn't an Alabama relationship.............is insect but like........yea its insect but atleast they are distant relatives not siblings.Also the dragon is just **chef kiss**damn he hella hot doe😳

The story seem to rush since it was one-shot. Everything's so fast...but the plot is great though.

What is this? Are they sibling with one father? Why this novel end with this ambigous incest?
But I really like this chapter. Its so funny that the all of people in country is ugly.

Group Leader
A+ love this almost as much as the one she did before. God this artist and eyelashes and stannable queens

Users who are viewing this thread