Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 2 - The Kingdom's Most Feared Noble Lady Knight and a Tale Revolving…

Dex-chan lover
That was a bit cute but Luke is just so judgemental, I don't like him, he didn't even try to know her 💀

Dex-chan lover
the real villain of the story was actually the judgmental POS prince who would imagine okay he's not a total POS but like forreal dude needs to realize he's being a grade-A jerk smh 😔

thanks for the chapter as always!!

Fed-Kun's army
I want this seriealized
But i dont think i would the the prince
I actually like both the attendant and the healer

Fed-Kun's army
haha i don't like the prince lol

thank you for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I dislike this prince for not once talking with her and listening to rumours.

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought this was cute. The FL was soooo adorable, as well as the attendant and the healing girl! The prince was alright; didn't particularly hate him XD I wouldn't mind if this story was a bit longer

Contributor
More villainess than the last one, i suppose. At least people dislike her for reasons

After interacting with her enough, would prince converted into another muscle head or placed in same position as attendant(common-sense man), I wonder~

it is cute...

i same opinion, didn't like the prince.
he is the prince, how can he doesn't know about her a little bit. he already loose to healing girl in that department (thankfully she is the good one)

Users who are viewing this thread